I need a BF plan

brownlands

I will be joining in on the fun this BF for the first time and am extremely excited.

Although, I will be going by myself and am not sure how I am going to get the big items (ex. Jeep at Wal Mart) and continue shopping for more deals.

I plan on going to Wal Mart first, then I'm not sure. I would like to get to K-mart and TRU. Maybe Target.

What stores are on the top of everyone's list?

Not sure how other Wal Marts are, but our small town wal mart usually still has lots of the early deals left even a few hours after BF starts. Except for big items like trampolines, dvd players, etc. We have gone to wal mart around 10 am or later, and still found everything we wanted. Hope this helps.

If you need to go to walmart and its a 24 hr store get there really early and get your stuff than @ 6 or whenever the good prices start check out and get out of there. Me and my girls hit up filenes first only to get the free gift card then to old navy really quick to get their hot item. We then leave the mall and shoot over to Kohls, all of there toys are usually 50% off and they usually other great early bird specials. They we hit tru than back to the mall. It is usually the regular plan but it all depends on what we have to get where and what time they are opening. Its very strategic!!!!!!!!!!

WalMart's sale starts at 5am this year so it is a good idea to go there first and get out so you can get to other stores for their 6am sales. That's what I do, but I have learned alot here, and you have to do some research at your stores if you are not familiar with their BF policies. Alot of stores are different in different areas. It will be alot easier for you if you know ahead of time what to expect and you won't waste valuable time. Hope this helps! You can find several posts if you look further back and see what alot of people plan to do and some may even be in your area.

I am new to this site but definitely not new to BF; I take the flyers on Thanksgiving nite and look thru them, see whos got the best deals on what I'm looking for, and then plan my route that way. Luckily for me, all the stores I want to hit are near each other.

I plan on leaving the house at 4 am to drive into corn country to a different Best Buy. I chatted up one of the employees at my BB and they said it was bigger than their store and less crowded. I also plan on looking to see if any of the other stores I need are located near it. I usually don't need the hottest item, so I go directly to what I want the most. I don't grab a shopping cart because one of the employees take pity on me and either get me a cart or bring my stuff to the front for me. The biggest lines are for carts, and there is always a pileup just as the store opens. That would work for you with the Jeep, too. A huge box can just be pushed along down the isles with a bunch of stuff on top, and someone should offer to bring the box (and the rest of the stuff) to the front. A lot of the stores near me are now placing carts throughout the store because there have been so many fights over carts lately.

have some kind of idea of what u want and go from there, u may not want to have a system of what to do and when per say, cuz it will get thrown out the door once you get in the store. (if possible get a cart from the outside of store and go with that.) Target had so many piled in the store that it squished us going in..and trying to pull one out while hundreds of ppl are running behind u...