any prescription coupons around?

Do you have the Entertainment book? If so, there is a $10 Target GC coupon. Thats the only one I know of right now.

I do not have one. I just went to target and paid $57 for her medicine :yuck: :yuck: I just do not know why the copay is so high here in TX. Back in Michigan, it was only $8-15. Sigh...

BTW, does it worth to buy one entertainment book?

If you have a costco around try them. You can even price their medication at their online site. Also check with your insurance company. There may be an less expensive medication that can be used in place of what the doctor prescribe(give that information to your doctor). Check with insurance company and ask for a Preferred, Standard, and Premium drug list. Fax or take that list to your doctor. I don't think that this will help now that you have started your daughter's medication but it should help next time. Also if you have to take preventive mediacation or a medication for more than 60 days check with your insurance company and/or pharmacy and see if they have any programs that offer a 90 day supply for the cost of only 2 co-pays, like buy 2 get one free. These are usually mail order prescription. Also you can see if you have a healthcare spending account avaiable through your employeer. This is a tax free "savings account" for medical expences. Your employeer takes out the amount you have alloted before taxes. This money can be used for healthcare expenses such as co-pays for doctor's visit and prescriptions. But be careful because what every you don't use you lose so make sure you make a good estimation on how much they deduct from you pay each week.

I do not have one. I just went to target and paid $57 for her medicine :yuck: :yuck: I just do not know why the copay is so high here in TX. Back in Michigan, it was only $8-15. Sigh...

BTW, does it worth to buy one entertainment book?

It really depends. Mine was given to me, but I will buy one this year. Its different for every city. Mine had lots of frees at fast food places, B1G1's etc. Plus there is the section at the end that is nationwide coupons. Its a decent value.