Kmart ad

kalle1212

Well.. the $25 disney princess table and chair is not a bad buy. $17 DVD player is the cheapest one so far, that I'm aware of. But the bikes could be cheaper (and are going to be at WalMart).

I wouldn't say it sucks, but its not necessarily thrilling, either.

Well.. the $25 disney princess table and chair is not a bad buy. $17 DVD player is the cheapest one so far, that I'm aware of. But the bikes could be cheaper (and are going to be at WalMart).

I wouldn't say it sucks, but its not necessarily thrilling, either.

The bikes are cheaper at WM. But they are cheaper bikes all the time. The one Kmart has is normally 69.99 anywhere. its the one my DDs have asked for. I need 2, and this looks like my best bet.

Anyone know how well Kmart generally keeps up with stock? There are few things I am intrested in, but it seems I thought I saw a message somewhere where the person said Kmart is bad about not having sale items in stock(even on regular sales).

I have noticed that alot also. Like last thanksgiving I went to Kmart for a toy and ofcourse they were all out and no rainchecks are available.

Anyone know how well Kmart generally keeps up with stock? There are few things I am intrested in, but it seems I thought I saw a message somewhere where the person said Kmart is bad about not having sale items in stock(even on regular sales).

My personal opinion, they stink at having in stock what they advertise. One example a couple of years ago on BF they had the Inline Scooters (ok, so maybe more than a couple of years ago). My friend and I were about 5th and 6th in line that morning, and made a B-line right for the scooters. They had THREE in stock!!! Not kidding at all. Their excuse was the shipment was delayed, but they would not offer rainchecks either.

Same thing happened when they had DVD players at a really low price on Thanksgiving Day. My brother in law went really early to get one, and they had none. So he ended up going next door to Walmart and buying one for about the same (maybe a little lower) price.

thksgvg sale at kmart is always better than BF...i think its this way because everyone has sales on that friday, so Kmart with it being open on Thksgvg..is going to try to make up their losses on friday with thursday's sale...hence why its better...but it all depends on what you want and looking for.

They never really have much that I want...but I usually go on Thanksgiving....and this year they don't have nething I need...or at least not that I have seen so far. I did see something I plan on pm'ing at Walmart on Friday and something I want in their Saturday sale.

Well I have been to the Kmart on Thanksgiving and what I usually run into is either there are not that many people so you get what you want without a problem, or they don't have it in the first place.;)

The games they have on Thanksgiving aren't very popular games right now. I noticed most are over 2 years old.

I got the Tony Hawk one last year on KB Online for 9.99.

These seems like the games they can't give away.

I wish they had the hot games on sale this year.

Last year my local KMart opened at 7am I believe...I stood in line for the GBA games and they are a good deal and still are this year. They are great stocking stuffers. Even if it is an older game if my son doesnt have it its new to him. I do agree o quantity though...they dont stock alot..