Page missing from Walmart Black Friday Ad in paper!!!

BFgrl79

So I'm going through the paper ad earlier today and couldn't find the page with the Canopy 600TC Sheet Sets on it. I know it's in the online ad, but I don't see it in the paper ad. Anyone else notice this? Is it an accidental omission or intentional I wonder... :confused:

I guess it's not a huge deal, since it's not big ticket electronics or anything, but I just found it odd that the whole page is gone. Other items from that page are the Beautyrest Pillow and Memory Foam Topper, Microfiber Sheet Sets, a Faux Fur Pillow and Throw Gift Set, Children's Slumber Bags, Children's Character Bedding Sets, 7 Piece Comforter Bedding Sets, and of course the 600 Thread Count Canopy Sheet Sets.

@ Brad - you can delete this thread if you want to; I don't want people to see the title and freak out thinking that their ad is messed up when it appears that it may just be the WM ad in my area that is made wrong. Sorry for any confusion. ^_^

Really? That is weird! Not just me then. o.O

I gotta say, I'm grateful for this site! I have been meaning to get a decent high thread count sheet set for some time, and so when I saw the set in the Walmart online ad here at GottaDeal, I knew this was the time to get it. If I hadn't found that here, and just waited for my paper WM ad today, I would be missing out since they were left out of my ad! Yay for GD! :3

I'm also missing the toy pages. The pages with the bikes and trampoline are there, but the pages of $5 toys and $10 toys are also missing. I'm in Southeastern Illinois, so I wonder if our ads came from the same printer or distribution area?