Crazy BF ad submissions being received

Brad

This week I've been receiving hundreds of BF ad submisisons from around the country. Most are from tiny single-location retailers and from web sites I've never heard of before. The ones worth posting are being added to the site.

Lots of car washes, beauty salons, mall cell phone kiosks, etc...

So far, the leader in the strange category is for a Black Friday special on STD testing... yep.

I wonder if they will have reporters outside the STD clinic, like they do at Best Buy, lol.

Nah all those technicalities with Hippa :gdparanoid:

too funny

I wish they would have a doorbuster for cleaning my house from top to bottom :eek:

I'm going to camp out so I can be first. I'll wear my GottaDeal shirt so everyone behind me will know I got their Doorbuster, lol.

I saw an ad the other day about pledging to shop at small retail shops, but I can't remember more than that.

The day for that is Saturday, don't know much more than that, on the radio tonight but was having to watch the idiots in front of me so not really listening...

The first 50 people in line at the STD clinic will be getting FREE limited edition itch relief cream.

Starts at midnight. BE THERE! ;)

LOL. OMG...... It is that the Christmas edition itching cream ? With Santa scratching ? Or is that the Thanksgiving edition with the Pilgram scratching their itch ? :D

I like meeting new people in line, but I'm not sure a line outside the STD clinic would be the best place to meet new friends :/

Good thought, not high on the list of marriage markets either...at least for me, I don't know about the rest of you. :sleazy: