Need some advice

sanam

I am planning to buy a woolen coat for myself and a nice watch for my husband but am clueless as to where to go for these items, as i will be shopping for the first time on BF.

so i dont want to stand in the wrong lines of stores which wont have great deals on this stuff. walmart ad doesnt know any sale on watches . till now only sears has come with some discount for watches.

so any suggestions for me to go shopping for a wollen coat and a watch...:)

Best advise, A-D-V-I-C-E is spelled with a C :-)

Only two posts and already correcting people? :slapcry:;)

Try Macy's, Sears, Penney's, Boscov's, Burlington Coat Factory (no watches there, though), etc.

Sam's Club has good prices on watches too, but they probably won't be "on sale" specifically for BF (I don't have a membership to BJ's or Costco, but you might try there too).

i am also looking for a watch and i'll tell you what i came up with.i sometimes go to my local kay jeweler store.they have a few watch,moneyclip,key ring combo packs for something like 59 dollars.either gold or silver can't think of the name but it is not junk.they also have lay away.it looks like a nice expensive gift and in reality it really isn't.

My suggestion would be KOHLS. We usually get their Black Friday ad and they usually have both of what you're looking for on sale every year at really great prices PLU-U-U-U-U-U-S-S-S-S-S they offer first shopper incentives, such as coupons and free things to the first 50 or 100 shoppers through the doors. My oldest sister loves them on Black Friday, although she hates Black Friday shopping. Kohls is usually one of the calmer stores. (And I intended on spelling plus that way!);)

i just hope i am able to wake up my husband in time to go to all these places..

but any idea on burlington ?

I went to Burlington last year on the Saturday after Thanskgiving, and got a good deal. So you will probably have luck on BF.

Andrea

The only thing that I don't like about Burlington is their restrictive return policy: it's only 14 days and only store-credit, no refunds of any kind. So make sure you like what you buy from there.

And I have no idea how people can buy clothing from there to give as Xmas gifts, unless you're shopping on 12/24.

The only thing that I don't like about Burlington is their restrictive return policy: it's only 14 days and only store-credit, no refunds of any kind. So make sure you like what you buy from there.

And I have no idea how people can buy clothing from there to give as Xmas gifts, unless you're shopping on 12/24.

wow........... that's not very friendly