Trampoline in the Walmart ad

Danascraps

My daughter said no one else was even in line when she got hers. I think it's because most insurance companies cancel you if they find out you have one. When mine sent me a letter telling me I needed to fence it in, I had a hard time finding another company that allowed them. FInally went to Country companies.

This is the number 1 thing on my daughter's list. She is 5 so she is about the same age as the boys were when they got one. They are 13 now so we've already told them they are not allowed on the trampoline together. They can get on and jump with her (very carefully) and they can get on alone..lol.

We got the one on sale last year at Walmart. It's still in good shape and gets lots of use. We have learned to take the netting down when it gets windy (really windy) or it gets blown all over. It's gotten a little bent up and we've had to replace a leg but if we take the net down, it doesn't move much.

got 1... first time to ever stand in line for anything... and I actually I talked my oldest daughter and her boyfriend to stand in line for me... but so glad to get it at such a good price...the got there at 7... no one in walmart knew where the line should actually be and store personnel moved the line 4 different times... wish they were a little more organized..

Got to the one in Pompano about 930pm and finally found them about 15 minutes later, about 10 in stock. After I grabbed one five others flew off the shelf. I must say that two associates helped carry it to my van. It was very heavy and I am very thankful they helped me. Actually a good experience :)

You had to get a ticket for the trampoline at our Walmart. They had about 39 of them. We were number 22. We got there about 8ish. We were away from the 10 pm vultures thank goodness. The thing is you had to stay in line with your ticket. You couldn't leave and come back. That was the only thing we went there for, we ordered everything else online earlier. But Walmart was crazy, and people driving like crazy in the parking lot.

You had to get a ticket for the trampoline at our Walmart. They had about 39 of them. We were number 22. We got there about 8ish. We were away from the 10 pm vultures thank goodness. The thing is you had to stay in line with your ticket. You couldn't leave and come back. That was the only thing we went there for, we ordered everything else online earlier. But Walmart was crazy, and people driving like crazy in the parking lot.

39... such a strange number... there were 39 in my store too....

I got my trampoline. I do not know how many they had. This was one of the few "big" items that we didn't have to stand in line for. I went to WM prepared to stay in line but instead they handed us a ticket and told us if we lose it they will not issue us another one, but we were free to walk around. WE could not check out until 10. But we had to drive around back for ours. So, I was able to get my daughter Operation Buzz Lightyear. I think the only reason they allowed us to walk around is because we are such a small store and since we are so small that means fewer employees. I figure they needed all of their employees for the other really big ticket items. I know that they had at least 10 trampolines.