Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I looked under my account at WM and it's showing it is processing and has an order number. This is very odd since it never went through, kept crashing and I have no conf e-mail. What gives?

Edit: Just got a conf e-mail. Thankfully it is over. Now I just hope the stuff shows up.

Wow, that was rough. Got 2 sets of the good sheets, and 2 sets of the cheap sheets, and hurried to check out. All went well. Got back in and got 2 waffle makers and a couple other misc items the wife wanted, and had all kinds of issues checking out. Cart went empty, then items back in, then empty. Anyway, FINALLY got to complete that order. Had enough of this site. Good luck to everyone!

Just a warning--I placed an order that didn't seem to go through at the very end--got that same warning about things not working. I also didn't get an email confirmation and the items were not emptied from my cart, so I thought the order wasn't placed. Tried again, but noticed that my new CC that I had entered was listed. Checked my email again and got a confirmation, so I guess it did go through. Who knows.