Target Wake up Calls

EYGLE

Since Walmart's sale starts at 5 I don't think I'll need a call. I am just going to stay up and go really really early to price match and then get in line for the CPB.

I've kicked around the idea of staying up. I'm a night owl anyway, BUT I'd be a hot mess come 10am or so. Think I need at least a little shut eye! :sleeping:

Hmmm...this does look different from last year. For instance, I don't remember a "tuck in" call last year, just the wake up calls. Secondly, the choices of callers listed is much smaller; there's Brad Paisley, who I have no idea who that is, grandma, boring guy, harp player and sheep. I don't remember these choices last year.

For those of you goign to the Comp USA sale at midnight, you could use a "tuck in" call as a wake up call, since they do have tuck in calls until midnight.

It asks for time zones when you enter your info. I am not sure what time zones you are in, but couldn't you maybe use the time zones to adjust to get the wake up call you want. Like, I am in EST, so for a 3 am wake up, I would just request a CST 4am wakeup. Does anyone know if this would work?