Amazon.com Black Friday Week DVD & Blu-ray Lightning Deals announced

Brad

yay...now to figure out how to be home by 330 to get gossip girl s4 haha...may have to scrap meijer...hmmm decisions decisions...maybe target might have it for 9.99 this week? possibly...ill be there monday for sure for a few items and some pre bf stuff...is anybody else going nutty with all these different times going on, like how to get to all these places etcc lol

oh and they changed a few items and times around on the lightning deals...source code is now at 1130 pm sunday night instead of 730...darn it...they sure know how to make u spend lol

yay...now to figure out how to be home by 330 to get gossip girl s4 haha...may have to scrap meijer...hmmm decisions decisions...maybe target might have it for 9.99 this week? possibly...ill be there monday for sure for a few items and some pre bf stuff...is anybody else going nutty with all these different times going on, like how to get to all these places etcc lol

oh and they changed a few items and times around on the lightning deals...source code is now at 1130 pm sunday night instead of 730...darn it...they sure know how to make u spend lol

Can I ask you something ? Source code ? What is that ?!

I need that gg season 4 too but I downloaded the amazon checkout app on the iphone so I think I will still be safe , if not I have 2 back ups ready to order it for me. Do you have a smart phone? That amazon app is great

It sold out kinda fast, but you do know to click on it from lightning deals page right? You won't get the right price on any of the deals any OTHER way.

I think it showed 11.99 regular then 7.99 sale in cart with $3 discount for total 4.99

I guess I jumped in too late. No big deal, I already own it on regular DVD. I did just sign up for Prime and bought Independence Day.

I just set up a bunch of "events" on Google Calendar to alert me at precisely the moment when movies that I want to buy are going live in the Lightning Deals for BF.

I'll get a pop-up message on my Android phone & can even order from the mobile app.

Geeky but smart! http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Yes/N1Yes03HL5.gif

VERY Smart! I should see if my pc's calendar feature has something like this.

I just set up a bunch of "events" on Google Calendar to alert me at precisely the moment when movies that I want to buy are going live in the Lightning Deals for BF.

I'll get a pop-up message on my Android phone & can even order from the mobile app.

Geeky but smart! http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Yes/N1Yes03HL5.gif

Only if you're at the pc and have amazon open in background else should give it a minute or 2 earlier:P

Unless popup on phone leads direct to lightning deal page...I should really figure out what the deal is with these androids and apps. I'm an educated semi-techy person and have probably left it too long.

Only if you're at the pc and have amazon open in background else should give it a minute or 2 earlier:P

Unless popup on phone leads direct to lightning deal page...I should really figure out what the deal is with these androids and apps. I'm an educated semi-techy person and have probably left it too long.

I'm guessing that you are not familiar with smartphones? The Amazon App is available for Android and iOS. I can buy right from my phone, no PC required...

I'm guessing that you are not familiar with smartphones? The Amazon App is available for Android and iOS. I can buy right from my phone, no PC required...

I'm not in the stone age, I know they exist and do fabulous stuff but no hands on experience. I probably wouldn't use the apps and stuff enough to justify the additional cost :P

I'm not in the stone age, I know they exist and do fabulous stuff but no hands on experience. I probably wouldn't use the apps and stuff enough to justify the additional cost :P

Not to completely derail the topic, but I have WiFi at home, work, parents, in-laws and plenty of businesses/restaurants we visit. I only have AT&T's 200Mb data plan for $15/month and turn the mobile data on and off as needed.

Oh, and once you have a smartphone, you start to wonder how you ever got along without one. http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Yes/10.gif