Amazon.com Black Friday Week DVD & Blu-ray Lightning Deals announced

Brad

Movies & TV Holiday Deals

This year, we did the shopping for you so you can skip the lines and shop from the comfort of your couch while still getting the best Black Friday Deals. See below for Movies & TV Lightning Deals as low as $1.99, running November 21- November 28. Remember: These are just the limited-time offers. See more about Lightning Deals

Psst...check out our TV and Blu-ray Deal of the Week (November 20- November 26): Ken Burns: Prohibition and Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection [blu-ray]

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/dvd/xstudio/BlackFriday_DealsCalendar_F._V164514495_.gif

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_358849502_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000747021&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-2&pf_rd_r=1366HAE31K2198VAC10V&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1331606462&pf_rd_i=2921749011

*We have listed a few prices below. Check back daily as we will reveal more prices throughout the week.

Monday, Nov. 21

8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PST

The Cider House Rules [blu-ray]- $4.99 Archer: Season One- $8.99 Pulp Fiction [blu-ray] - $3.99

Muppet Five-Pack with Tin - $49.99 The Crow [blu-ray + Digital Copy]- $4.99 Independence Day [blu-ray]- $4.99

HD MOODS: Aquarium [blu-Ray]- $7.49 Burn Notice: Season Three- $9.99 I Am Legend [blu-ray]- $4.99

HD MOODS: Fire [blu-ray]- $5.99 Coming to America (Special Collector's Edition)- $3.49

Tuesday, Nov. 22

Gold Box Deal of the Day (All Day): Cars Director's Edition (Cars / Cars 2 / Mater's Tall Tales) (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) and The Lion King Trilogy (Eight-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)

4:30a.m.- 8:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PST

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Single-Disc Edition)- * Land of the Dead (Unrated Director's Cut) [blu-ray] - * Weeds: Season One- * Ronin [blu-ray]- *

A Night At the Roxbury (Special Collector's Edition)- * Office Space (Special Edition with Flair!) [blu-ray] - * Weeds: Season Two- * Jarhead [blu-ray]- $4.99

Burn After Reading- * Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (Unrated) [blu-ray] - * Weeds: Season Three- * Jarhead (Widescreen Edition)- $0.99

Cadillac Records- * Leatherheads [blu-ray] - * Weeds: Season Four - * The Men Who Stare At Goats [blu-ray]- *

Weeds: Season Five- *

Weeds: Season Six- *

Wednesday, Nov. 23

4:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PST 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. PST

Boy Meets World: The Complete First Season- * Princess Bride [blu-ray]- $4.99 300 [blu-ray] - $4.99 It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Seasons 1 & 2- * Jennifer's Body - *

Boy Meets World: The Complete Second Season- * Bride Wars- * 300 (Single-Disc Widescreen Edition)- $1.99 It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 3- * Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins (Widescreen) - *

Boy Meets World: The Complete Third Season- * Marley and Me (Single-Disc Edition)- $1.99 Prison Break: Season Four- * Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Season 4- * Mimic (The Director's Cut) [blu-ray + Digital Copy]- *

Boy Meets World: The Complete Fourth Season- * Marley & Me (Three-Disc Bad Dog Edition) [blu-ray]- * Bones: Season Four - * It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 5- * Vantage Point (Single-Disc Edition)- *

Boy Meets World: The Complete Fifth Season- * Love Happens [blu-ray]- * Two and a Half Men: The Complete Seventh Season- * It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Season 6- * Doom (Unrated Widescreen Edition)- *

Boy Meets World: The Complete Fifth Season- *

Thursday, Nov. 24

4:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PST 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. PST

Friends: The Complete First Season- $7.99 The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Fourth Season- * Modern Family: The Complete Second Season - * Mad Men: Season One [blu-ray] - * The Mummy (Widescreen Collector's Edition) - $1.99

Friends: The Complete Second Season- $7.99 Family Guy, Vol. 4 (Season 4 Part 2)- * Glee: The Complete First Season - * Mad Men: Season Two [blu-ray] - * Knocked Up (Unrated Widescreen Edition) - $1.99

Friends: The Complete Third Season- $7.99 Family Guy: Volume Five (Season Five, Part 1)- * Psych: The Complete First Season - $7.99 Mad Men: Season Three [blu-ray] - * Knocked Up (Unrated Full Screen Edition) - *

Friends: The Complete Fourth Season- $7.99 Family Guy, Vol. 6- * Psych: The Complete Second Season - * Mad Men: Season Four [blu-ray] - * Hall Pass - *

Friends: The Complete Fifth Season- $7.99 Family Guy, Vol. 7- * Psych: The Complete Third Season - * Mad Men: Season One - * Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory - *

Friends: The Complete Sixth Season- $7.99 Family Guy, Volume 8- * Psych: The Complete Fourth Season - * Mad Men: Season Two - * Slap Shot 3: The Junior League - *

Friends: The Complete Seventh Season- $7.99 Mad Men: Season Three - *

Friends: The Complete Eighth Season- $7.99 Mad Men: Season Four - *

Friends: The Complete Ninth Season- $7.99

Friends: The Complete Tenth Season- $7.99

Sunday, Nov. 27

8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PST

Remember Me SpongeBob SquarePants: The First 100 Episodes- * Twilight (Two-Disc Special Edition) - *

Talladega Nights - The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (Unrated Full Screen Edition)- * The Smurfs Season 2, Vol. 1: True Blue Friends- * The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Two-Disc Special Edition) - *

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist- * The Smurfs Season 2, Vol. 2: Smurfy Tales- * The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Two-Disc Special Edition) - *

The Smurfs Season 2, Vol. 3: World of Wonders- *

Monday, Nov. 28

4:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PST

Pokemon Season 1 Box Set - Indigo League- * Hurt Locker [blu-ray] - * Source Code [blu-ray] - * Quantum of Solace- $1.99

Evangelion: 1.11 You Are Not Alone [blu-ray]- * The Hurt Locker - * Red Blu-ray (Movie-Only Edition) - * Quantum of Solace [blu-ray] - $4.99

e> Trigun: The Complete Series Box Set- * Seven Samurai (The Criterion Collection) [blu-ray] - * Let Me In [blu-ray] - * Tron: Legacy / Tron: The Original Classic - *

FLCL: The Complete Series [blu-ray] - * Seven Samurai (The Criterion Collection) - * Shooter [blu-ray] - * Stardust [blu-ray] - *

The Warriors: Director's Cut [blu-ray] - * Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy [blu-ray] - * Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street [blu-ray] - *

The African Queen [blu-ray] - * Galaxy Quest [blu-ray] - * The Ten Commandments (Two-Disc Special Edition) [blu-ray]

Edited by Illinoismom

Anyone else notice a lot of these movies were in last years same sale? I bought some of them then.

Yes, I noticed that too! Friends, Sex and the City, Mad Men, Gilmore Girls... I don't see many on the list that I have to have this year. I bought then all last year. :)

Anyone remember how much the Mad Men DVDs were last year? I need to complete my collection.

They had seasons 1, 2 and 3 for $9.99 each last year.

Yes, I noticed that too! Friends, Sex and the City, Mad Men, Gilmore Girls... I don't see many on the list that I have to have this year. I bought then all last year. :)

The only one I really wanted is Fast Five and I bought it this week while it is $19.99. Lowest it's been. But all movies I bought so far I didn't open so I can still send them back for a refund and repurchase. I've been waiting for this deal. Guess I can open all but the one.

They had seasons 1, 2 and 3 for $9.99 each last year.

The only one I really wanted is Fast Five and I bought it this week while it is $19.99. Lowest it's been. But all movies I bought so far I didn't open so I can still send them back for a refund and repurchase. I've been waiting for this deal. Guess I can open all but the one.

Fast Five will be $10 on BluRay at WalMart Thursday at 10 and BestBuy at midnight friday morning

the link i clicked on (one on the first post) its shows everything but Friday and Saturday... :(

When I click on the link above and the one Amazon emailed me, the Friday and Saturday deals are not listed anymore. I remember them being on there earlier...perhaps they are doing some changes?!