Old Navy 75% off Adult Outerwear and Sweaters 11/19/11& 11/20/11

IDmom262

I'm back with 8 "sweaters" for 34.xx after the bucks deal. I was kinda bummed that none of the hoodies were on sale APPARENTLY that was yesterdays sale. Oh well, we showed up early and checked out a few after 12 so they must have been JUST putting the signs up yesterday as we left.

It was my fault since the website classes hoodies as sweaters and I was going based on that.

Got 5 sweaters (including two that are normally $54.94), a sweater dress for DD, and two pair of girls tights for $42 + tax after using my $30 supercash. Had no issues at all with using the Supercash.

I was just happy to get all of that for less than the price of one of the sweaters. :)

My store was VERY busy, but the line moved really fast and people were nice.

Got 5 sweaters (including two that are normally $54.94), a sweater dress for DD, and two pair of girls tights for $42 + tax after using my $30 supercash. Had no issues at all with using the Supercash.

I was just happy to get all of that for less than the price of one of the sweaters. :)

My store was VERY busy, but the line moved really fast and people were nice.

The sweater dresses weren't 75 off right?

Hit up the sweater sale and so glad I did, walked out with 7 sweaters for $56. The line was ridiculous, all the way to the back of the store, but went by pretty fast. They had TONS of sweaters out all over the place, so people weren't congregated in one spot...it actually spread everything out very nicely. I was very pleased! I wish that they had done something for the kids too, as I would have grabbed even more.

Such a great sale! I got the 2 sweaters I tried on yesterday and 2 others. One of the sweaters is this super cute one I've wanted a long time and they only had 1 in the store for the past couple weeks. It was hanging up towards the ceiling on display. They got it down for me today and it was medium. I needed a small but the medium will work and they told me if they got more I could exchange it. So I am extremely pleased with my purchases today. The line was super long but moved really quickly. Good job, Old Navy! :)

Wow, today was different than Sat. There was only about 15 people in the whole store. Got DS14 2 long sleeve graphic tees and myself 2 graphic tees to work out in for 18.xx

They also said that Wed cardholders could get all the BF deals in the store, like previous years.

This is the time of year that I pick up my boys blue jeans for $10 and the fleece for $5. You can't beat those prices!! I can only remember boys blue jeans being $10 again sometime in January, but it's difficult to know when it will happen!

The fleece pullovers are very warm, durable and NICE!

TUESDAY ONLY, 11/22 12 PM – 5 PM 75% OFF Adult Long-Sleeved Tees! (excludes graphic tees and clearance) •

WEDNESDAY ONLY, 11/23 12 PM – 5 PM Take an EXTRA 50% OFF ALL Adult Clearance!

Don't know if I should be brave and go today or wait until tomorrow since its extra on top of clearance prices...

Wow, today was different than Sat. There was only about 15 people in the whole store. Got DS14 2 long sleeve graphic tees and myself 2 graphic tees to work out in for 18.xx

They also said that Wed cardholders could get all the BF deals in the store, like previous years.

Wonder if you can use the coupon they gave out for Friday that is $10 off of $50 ??

I just got back from ON an I got $14 shirts for $48.00. I was able to get an extra 10% off by using my old navy card too. The best part is my receipt says I saved $155.04. My store had few people, no line and LOTS to choose from as far as sizes and colors. I think I am done with Old Navy for a while now. :)