What's your favorite Christmas song?......

susiejwp

Guest all2tired

Oh, that Christmas Shoes song is another one that makes me cry my eyes out every time I hear it.

I forgot about that one. It is a tear jerker, gets me every year

I have so many I there's no way I could possibly list them all. Here's a few:

Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song) - Amy Grant (possibly my all time favorite)

Grown Up Christmas List

Emmanuel, God With Us

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Ave Maria

Merry Christmas Darling - The Carpenters

Home For the Holidays - The Carpenters

O Holy Night

Silent Night

Away in a Manger

...and heaven help me, but I really do like it...

All I Want for Christmas is Your - Vince Vance and the Valiants! - of course I'll be sick to death of it by December 2nd!

If you don't already have an MP3 of "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" by Gayla Peevey, you can get it here:

http://soe.hyperchat.com/newchat/u/yummy/~soe/hippoFAQ.htm (right click and choose "save as" on the MP3 link)

It's not her site, per say, it looks like she condones the download...

And my favorite Christmas song isn't a "true" Christmas song at all, but that's when it gets airtime. It's "Same Old Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg.

THANK YOU!!!!:gd_not_ri :gd_not_ri :gd_not_ri :gd_not_ri :g_clap: :g_clap: :g_clap::gd_not_ri :gd_not_ri :gd_not_ri

boy am I some kind of dummyor what?!?....I can't get this thing to burn onto a CD....what am I doing wrong here folks!?!

gosh so many favs hard to say but I really do like the Carpenters Merry Christmas Darling got hooked on that one when hubby was in the Navy!

another one is All I Want For Christmas Is You!

then you have I Want A Hippo For Xmas drives everyone crazy cuz as much as they don't want to they can't help but sing it

susiejwp & geomacey -- Your Welcome! Believe it or not, I heard that song for the first time last year, and it was recorded in what, 1953?

susiejwp - do you have CD-burning software on your computer?

yep, I sure do on my laptop but ther is still alot I don't know what to do on it...and copying music is one of those things! :( Is it too difficult to try to explain here or would ou rather email me at ] help would (and is) appreciated! :)

yep, I sure do on my laptop but ther is still alot I don't know what to do on it...and copying music is one of those things! :( Is it too difficult to try to explain here or would ou rather email me at [email protected] )....any help would (and is) appreciated! :)

First of all, you should edit your post to remove your e-mail address. The SPAM robots constantly patrol the Web looking for more victims.

Unless you are using Roxio Easy Media Creator or MusicMatch, I really can't help you beyond "general information". There are sooooo many CD burning software manufacturers, and each one is going to perform a little different.

When you start the CD-burning program, there should be a "Record an Audio CD" option. If not, there should be some sort of online help (across the top of the program, File; Edit; Help, etc. -- choose Help.

If you're still stumped, list what CD-Burning software you are running, I'm sure that some GottaDeal member has the same program and can jump in here...

Marcster........thanks for the heads up about my email.....I forget sometimes about the "spammers"....Lord knows they hit that email addie hard enough as it is! :( I'm not sure what I use for music software...I'll try to figure it out and then post....thankis again for the heads up I appreciate it! :)

I DID IT! IDID IT! IDID IT!....I don't know HOW it did it....but I DID IT!

Marcster........thanks for the heads up about my email.....I forget sometimes about the "spammers"....Lord knows they hit that email addie hard enough as it is! :( I'm not sure what I use for music software...I'll try to figure it out and then post....thankis again for the heads up I appreciate it! :)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileys/woohoo.gif Your welcome!

cool now try again,lol

gosh so many favs hard to say but I really do like the Carpenters Merry Christmas Darling got hooked on that one when hubby was in the Navy!

another one is All I Want For Christmas Is You!

then you have I Want A Hippo For Xmas drives everyone crazy cuz as much as they don't want to they can't help but sing it

Yeah call me again and play that darn song in my ear and I will find away to get 3000 miles real quick to give you a good kick in the butt!!!! atleast SUmmer and Jacob can't sing the words yet or theywould have me going crazy by now!!!! Don't get any ideas crazy lady!!!

susiejwp & geomacey -- Your Welcome! Believe it or not, I heard that song for the first time last year, and it was recorded in what, 1953?

susiejwp - do you have CD-burning software on your computer?

LOL Don't feel too bad I've never heard it! I tend to listen to the oldies at Christmas like Mitch Miller.