Kmart Thanksgiving Day Sale Ad Posted

Brad

will check it in IE then as its not working with Firefox

Yes that is the problem, firefox is blocking the link from opening, IE made me allow access to my computer for the file to download

I'm viewing it in FF.

Not too much for me but I am a SYWR member,so it I'll get double-5x points if I go.

I am having a huge dumb moment... if i go and out the items on layaway now and get them out TG day will they price adjust????? I know ive put items on layaway on TG but ive never tried to Price adjust b4... TIA

We were told that there will be absolutely no price adjustments on Black ("Blue") Friday... I would imagine this also applies to the Thanksgiving day sale. (Also, price adjustments can only be made on layaways within the first 7 days)

Isn't it odd that the Skylanders pack is only the XBox and the PS3 versions? I'm trying to get the Wii version, and will do just about anything to never set foot in WalMart for it! I will be going to KMart to get the characters for $4.99 however, since buying them at that price is cheaper than buying the 3-packs.

ppl still buy those? :P

Yes, they do, lol. I buy 95% blu-ray. The DVDs I do buy are ones that are not on BD and probably never will (I just bought The Bionic Woman Season 3). But I would no be buying these in the sale (though I used to ;)).

Isn't it odd that the Skylanders pack is only the XBox and the PS3 versions? I'm trying to get the Wii version, and will do just about anything to never set foot in WalMart for it! I will be going to KMart to get the characters for $4.99 however, since buying them at that price is cheaper than buying the 3-packs.

I saw these at Target last night. I'm not sure what the prices were though. Sorry! I think TRU might sell them too though.

I think Wal-Mart is the only store advertising the Wii version. TRU said all Skylander Starter Packs are $20 off though so I think that'd include the Wii one. They also have the skylander accessories at BOGO so it's cheaper than Kmart with $7.99 for 2 single-packs or $19.99 for 2 three-packs.

The starter pack is selling for $49.99 on Amazon at the moment: http://www.amazon.com/Skylanders-Spyros-Adventure-Starter-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B004VQENY8/ref=sr_1_1_title_0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1321922927&sr=1-1 (Link is for the Wii version, PS3 & Xbox are also at that price on there)