What's on your Black Friday TRU shopping list?

momof3luvs1

Here is what Im hoping to score at TRU on Black Friday

bratz dolls- 4.99

Barvie beauty salon pack- 9.99

Chuggington Train loop set - 19.99

kidzoom vtech camera- 19.99

aqua doodle cars kit- 14.99

calico critter 9.99 ( all 4 sets)

color wonder sets 8.99 each

cars 2 spy garage- 15.59

cookie pup- 29.99

skelanimals make up set- 6.99

shake it up, icarly, and victorious purses- 4.99 each

a christmas carol dvd- 4.99

b1 b1 free ds games ( gotta see what my store has but definatley wants lalaloopsy and pinkalicious)

What is catching every1 elses eye?

I just might make this my first stop this year for the first time in 3 years. If I am brave enough to fight the crowds and hopefully get what I am after it will be the following:

Skylanders (I already have them but if I can rebuy everything at the sale price I can save $90). I am still thinking about it because if I go 2 hrs early will I be able to get them? Is it worth the risk to maybe end up with nothing. Maybe I will find out if they will be available on line.

Tech deck boards

Polly pocket set (for my ds friend)

Edited by NemoMom07

My daughter wants the air swimmer but I have found someone that works at Toys R Us that said they would try to get it for me =) so hopefully I won't have to fight that crowd!

I have seen those at the speciality toy store called Learning Express for $35. Not sure if you have one in your area or not. I know its not much less but $5 is $ 5.

The only thing I saw was Cookie, the puppy. I'm usually quite pumped about TRU, but this year seems more about quantity than quality. Lots of stuff cheap, but not much new stuff from my kids' lists. I was really hoping the barbie jet and/or camper would be a BF item. Target has "a" jet, but not sure if it's the same one. Nobody has the camper. I know it's already "on sale" like everywhere for $70, but I was hoping like 40 or 50.

My daughter wants the air swimmer but I have found someone that works at Toys R Us that said they would try to get it for me =) so hopefully I won't have to fight that crowd!

My DS wants one of these, but you have to have a helium tank, according to the ad...not something we have obviously, and not something I think I want lying around my house...so unless someone else says this is SO awesome that I just MUST get it, then it's a no...

I have a small helium tank that you can usually get for about $20 but you could always take it to the grocery or party store and get them to blow it up for you and then hide it - it will just be a big thing to hide!

LOL, and I can already see the cat trying to figure out how he's going to get this huge floating fish out of the air...and if I did that, how long would the helium stay in it? Is it like a balloon that would need to be replenished every so often?