Price Adjustments

peifgirl

Didn't their newly released "christmas price guarantee" policy state that they would not be adjust prices for items on sale on Black Friday? Footnote #1 - *Offer excludes: Black Friday ads, expired ads, offers with Gift Cards, internet pricing, limited time or quantity offers (i.e. 6 hour sales), percentage off ads, bundles, trade-in offers, offers that require a purchase or gift provided with purchase, clearance or ads with typographical errors. Does this interfere with their regular price match policy?

I found the press release that says they will still match competitor's printed ads on black friday. So I guess it would only apply to purchases made on black friday. The price adjustment policy for items purchased prior to black friday would not be eligible for adjustment down to black friday deal prices. ??? Does that sound correct?

Can you buy something that is a DB that they have in stock today and then return & rebuy on BF?

That is going to be VERY BIG YMMV.Im going to go with no because Target has been known to tell ya it has to go back onto to floor before you can rebuy it and WM is going to tell you with the new price gurantee it excludes BF.But it again its just going to depend on the cashier.FYI depening on what it is you want it might even be onthe floor yet.

Can you buy something that is a DB that they have in stock today and then return & rebuy on BF?

WalMart is notorious for things having a different SKU for special sales. So just because they have something in stock today does not necessarily mean that it will be the item on sale on BF, based on the SKU...

WalMart is notorious for things having a different SKU for special sales. So just because they have something in stock today does not necessarily mean that it will be the item on sale on BF, based on the SKU...

I think this is a YMMV deal too. I have looked on the shelf at walmart and at the pallets full of toys. A few years ago I got a vsmile pocket off the shelf that was a BF deal. Most things on the shelf DO NOT scan as the same in the ad but you can always grab them and scan at a price pole if you have extra time.