Best Buy Black Friday Preview!

Brad

Do they usually have the Iunes gift cards on sale for BF? Last year I got $50 GC for $40. They are the only thing I need from BB. Of course, I need more than 10 of them...

They have the last couple of years. Also, Costco might sell them again this year, check there also if you are a member.

The issue I have with Best buy is their freakin' "10 minimum per store; ticket required". I'm not the die hard that will be in line for 12+ hours to get a ticket to save a few extra bucks. Stores that have only 10 of something really irritate me. How about a couple of hundred of something if its that hot of a deal otherwise, don't bother.

Misty usually you can get around that by getting it online.

ARe their doorbuster deals often available online? I do that with stuff from Staples. Learned that one when I went out BF morning, saw the Staples line, and went home. Ordered in online, laughing all the way!

I don't usually do Best Buy on BF, so I'm not as familiar with their online ordering situation.

ARe their doorbuster deals often available online? I do that with stuff from Staples.

Yes MOST are, even the cheap laptops were last year but I think they didn't all go live at the same time so by the time you figured out what was live some stuff was gone. Plus with they're new free shipping announcement should make for a pretty painless BF shopping experience.

The year I got my 1st LCD TV (at BB) I lucked out that my boyfriend worked at the store and talked to one of the guys. We showed up around 10 Thanksgiving night and were just a handful of ppl out of the tickets but they had extra stock.