MEN: No restrictions WISHLIST...GO!

mom2monkiesx3

Ok not entirely no restrictions, no private islands, yachts or lambourgini's!

But lets say a cap of $5000 or so....

We have been extremely blessed and for Christmas this year I am recieving two very generous gifts from my Dh for Christmas. We have been married for 12 years and never really have given each other many "gifts" since the kids always came first and it was both important to us that they get what they want/need and whatever was left went to savings. Anyways I guess I am using all 12 Christmas' savings up in one shot lol! My gifts will be over $5500 and while cost is not important in gift comparision I figured that would put it into perspective a little.

My Dh is rotten. He won't give me any ideas and hasn't made any hints. We are buying him a truck for his new company and he says that the lift, tires, rims on that is his Christmas, but since the company is paying for that I don't think it counts, plus he KNOWS about that!

I have thought about maybe a kegerator but don't have a clue what brand/kind and plus they are so big I would rather we wait until we do the outdoor kitchen and put it there maybe? Unless there is a smaller one that I haven't seen that works well?

I also thought about a hottub, we still have not bought one and we've been meaning to for about 6months. But that is something we would do anyways so I am not sure that's a good gift either.

He has an ATV which was an idea someone gave me...we buy electronics as we need them. He's a baseball fan but we do all that together already...

A trip? That might work, he LOVES to travel.

We plan on renewing our vows next year on 12-12-12 since we were married on 9-9-99....I thought about doing a crazy flight to Vegas proposal (me proposing because he has this silly idea that he's amazed I said yes to him way back when) And get him a nicer wedding band since his is just a plain platinum band.

But I want ideas, really ideas, from real men. What is on your wishlist in your head that you would never share with your DW. Take feeling selfish or trying to hold back because you know everyone else needs something out of the equation...What is REALLY on your list (and if you tell me new slippers or a tie I WILL hunt you down!!)

I am REALLY REALLY struggling with this and want to do it right...

Dh is 30yrs old BTW. Loves baseball, loves the ocean, can fix or build anything he wants, golfs, works to darn hard and has since the day he was 15...

Help me please?!?

Not a man either, but does he have any interest in a motorcycle? Not sure of the cost but my in-laws went on an African Safari and loved it. The rode a train during the night and it stopped during the day and they could do all kinds of things.

Ok, I know you wanted men to answer but I had a few ideas lol.

Flying lessons, parachuting, a boat, snowmobiles, jet ski, helicopter ride tour, or a trip to a favorite concert.

Hmmm he does want to skydive..thats an idea, thanks! We did the bungee jumping and freefall thing so its the next step ;) No snow for a snowmobile we live in the desert. We've done the helicopter thing...concert could work too if I could handle it..almost got stomped at the last one LOL (DOWN)

Not a man either, but does he have any interest in a motorcycle? Not sure of the cost but my in-laws went on an African Safari and loved it. The rode a train during the night and it stopped during the day and they could do all kinds of things.

He goes back and forth on the motorcycle thing but that is an idea I might consider..!

Great ideas ladies, keep them coming! And of course wives are welcome to answer too ..obviously some of you are better at this then me!

Do you guys scuba? Maybe a trip to combine a beach vacation and scuba certification. You can do the class work at home and travel for the final test. And a full set of scuba gear to put under the tree?

Send him to baseball fantasy camp! Let him live the life of a baseball player for a week!

I am a man and he would love a MANCATION. It is a vacation tailored to men. It is an all inclusive vacation. They have several different ones out there. You do some different things. It is usually for 3-5 days and everyday is a new adventure. I saw one that was in afica that was AWESOME!!!!!!! Safari stuff , yachting / fisihing etc. Me personally love Whales. I am hoping for my anniversary next year my DW will take me Whale watching:lolrun:

I'd suggest taking a cruise, figure out someplace he wants to go and then find a nice mid ship level room. And plan your activities for the cruise at the different ports. As all of your food, room, and entertainment taken care of. So all that left is to enjoy the trip.

Not a man here, but Hubby loves skydiving along the coast of Florida. So, if you skydive it would be fun to go to the Emerald coast, skydive and deep sea fish. Otherwise I like the idea of remodeling a room for him to have a mancave. Maybe a viewing room type thing with big chairs, huge and multiple screens to watch games/play video games. Maybe for your convenience an intercom system and a fridge. lol I know these are things I would do for my hubby other then chase down his original 66 Impala.