When do the print ads come out?

misshayley

I am hoping to do lots of PM on BF, and I need to know when I should buy a paper, so that I can get the ads. Do they usually come out on the Sunday before BF, or on Thanksgiving? I know some stores will have them out, but I don't want to drive 1/2 an hour just to get the ads, it's more cost effiecient to buy the paper. Any help with this would be great :)

Thanks

Most ads that are in the paper Sunday before BF will end on Wednesday. Wal-mart usually mails their ads our at the first of BF week. I would definately get the Turkey day paper and Wednesday paper. Our papers go fast, so I would get their first thing Turkey day unless you have it delivered. I have also known of people to take papers out of others yards just because they could not find in at the news stands.

does JC PENNY and macy also go on sale and do the prices really go down that day to get into the long queues. is it worth it ?need to know as i have never shopped on BLACK FRIDAY BEFORE...

It really depends on what's on sale and do they have anything you really really want?

Only you can determine if it's worth the hassle.