Ad for Nov 6

lmoreland

I will definitely have to price match the operation game at Walmart. Our closest TRU is 45 minutes (and is an express) but our local Walmart price matches Target that is in that same town. So, I would think they would price match TRU also. I will have to go first thing in the morning and pray they still have it!!

Will TRU do a price adjustment? I just bought these dolls on friday and they are on sale for $14.99 starting sunday.

I'd take the dolls, your receipt, and the ad with you. As long as the dolls are unopened and you have the receipt, I'd surely ask Customer Service if they will.

If you are told no, I would think you could always tell them you'd like to return the one's you had already purchased. And then go buy the same things at the lower price (I guess you should make sure they have some on shelf to do this beforehand).

The Coby 4GB Mp3 Player is cheaper on Amazon, check out this thread: HERE

----------------------------------

Printable Fisher-Price Coupons, link: HERE

Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Cranky & Flynn Save the Day (page 5 of the ad)

Sale: $54.99

- $10 Off coupon (see above link)

Cost: $44.99 After Coupon

Also, either last week or the week before, you may have gotten a coupon card on your TRU ad to save $10 on either $75 or $100 - make sure you bring that to use.

went first thing this morning and bought 10 of the $1 operation games... 5 of them went to toys for tots. the employees working there were also purchasing them for the empty toys for tots bin.... as did another customer when we brought it up... got that bin nice and full today! Happy Holidays!

went first thing this morning and bought 10 of the $1 operation games...

I only managed 1 of the operation games but when I went back around to see if any had been misplaced they were bringing down some games so I asked if they had anymore and they said "No, but this is also $1." Lo and behold the Game of Life 50th Anniversary edition for $1 :) Thank you to whoever posted this in the online deals section else I would have never known.

I only managed 1 of the operation games but when I went back around to see if any had been misplaced they were bringing down some games so I asked if they had anymore and they said "No, but this is also $1." Lo and behold the Game of Life 50th Anniversary edition for $1 :) Thank you to whoever posted this in the online deals section else I would have never known.

Oh really? Hmm, I may make some phone calls for this Life game tomorrow. Instead today, among other errands, I drove to toys r us, 2 walmarts, sears, and target - none of which had the operation game in stock.

My wife and I went to TRU this morning for the Operation game and picked up 4 copies for us (2 for gifts, 2 for donation). We also picked up 5 copies for my mom (for gifts and donations).

They were entirely sold out of about 200 copies or so in about 45 minutes. We saw some lady buying about 75-80 copies of the game. She had 3 carts filled with the games. Not sure what she was going to do with all of them.

guess where I'll be tismorning?? yeah going to go buy some Life 50th anniversary! well, atleast checking to see if they have it... we get alot of random people "stopping by" for the holidays. and we do adopt a family or two, so something like this realy helps! Thanks toys r us.

guess where I'll be tismorning?? yeah going to go buy some Life 50th anniversary! well, atleast checking to see if they have it... we get alot of random people "stopping by" for the holidays. and we do adopt a family or two, so something like this realy helps! Thanks toys r us.

It rings up 14.xx but by the time they hit total goes down to $1.07 w/tax here. It doesn't seem to work with multiples so do 1 at a time. I had originally gotten 4 and they rang up full price a whopping 53.xx with some halloween stuff which is 75% off if anyone cares. I found a nice mixed treat bag with slinkies and stuff for 2.50.