Hello all My name is Illinois mom and I am addicted to Christmas

Illinoismom

Okay I went to look at my Tart burners as I keep these in my house and everything else in the attic. I think I am going crazy as who in their right mind has this many and these are just Christmas, I have normal ones and 5 Halloween ones. To think I was looking at new ones just today as they have some really cute ones out. I loved the new ones with the reindeer and the mice

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317561_2106672749660_1330776583_31775555_413579346_n.jpg

and there is one missing I have a Santa head too

so who wants to admit that they have a problem besides me ????

Nope...I can't compare!

:tongue1:

I don't do tarts (I do have my other scent thinggies though-I'm not innocent)

Where do you put them all and what scents do you use?

Hey,if it doesn't bother you,then it surely shouldn't bother me lol.

Enjoy yourself!

not sure the Santa fireplace and the mouse fireplace will go in my family room

the others will be divided between the living room and kitchen and they all will have the same sent burning just wont burn them all at once

Not I. BUT, I do believe this year our house will have more holiday decorations than the past 2 years - my step mom gave me a huge rubbermaid container of her old holiday decor a couple months ago; I kind of can't wait to dig through it all.

I do want to ask; do you know where you go the three sets with the hanging tarts? One of them is teh gingerbread tree w/two gingerbread people stacked, the other is the santa in a sleigh. Those are too cute!

Okay I went to look at my Tart burners as I keep these in my house and everything else in the attic. I think I am going crazy as who in their right mind has this many and these are just Christmas, I have normal ones and 5 Halloween ones. To think I was looking at new ones just today as they have some really cute ones out. I loved the new ones with the reindeer and the mice

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317561_2106672749660_1330776583_31775555_413579346_n.jpg

and there is one missing I have a Santa head too

so who wants to admit that they have a problem besides me ????

Not I. BUT, I do believe this year our house will have more holiday decorations than the past 2 years - my step mom gave me a huge rubbermaid container of her old holiday decor a couple months ago; I kind of can't wait to dig through it all.

I do want to ask; do you know where you go the three sets with the hanging tarts? One of them is teh gingerbread tree w/two gingerbread people stacked, the other is the santa in a sleigh. Those are too cute!

The Ginger bread was last years yankee candle on, The snowman in the sleigh the year before that and the other snowman was a couple of years ago all yankee candle

I always have tarts burning. Imho they produce a much better scent. The better homes and gardens tarts from Wal-Mart,smell spool good and the scent lasts too. I only burn mine on the stove..too many babies with tails here, safety concerns

I don't usually burn many candles because of animals and kids.

I do have lots of village stuff and also collect Christmas snow globes. I was looking at ornament hangers online tonight and started thinking nice ornaments would be pretty to display and collect. Of course I would need room to start another collection.

I also am addicted to Christmas!! I purchased a Christmas tart burner on clearance from Yankee a couple of months ago and it has been on display since the package came. Note, that same package was full of Sparkling Cinnamon and Balsam and Cedar electric air freshener refills, and Sparkling Cinnamon and Christmas Cookie vent sticks (which went right into my and DD's cars :)

I went to the $1 tart sale at Yankee the other day and stocked up on all of my favorite seasonal scents: Sparkling Cinnamon (my fave), Christmas Cookie, Christmas Cupcake, Christmas Eve, Gingerbread, Gingerbread Maple I could go on...