Weekend Deals Better then Black Friday deals?

bfaddict1977

Since stores like walmart, target, and tru are doing door busters and having all sorts of pre bf sales, are they better then the real bf sales or just comprable? Like the razor scooters at tru this weekend were 50% off. Will they be even more off on bf or not even on sale? I purchased them for my twins, thinking that's the best deal I could find but I'm just wondering.

sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't... sometimes you don't get these deals in hopes that you'll get a better one on BF but there is a limited quantity and you don't get one.... best i can say is if you think its a great sale buy it and save your receipt - can always go back and return it!

sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't... sometimes you don't get these deals in hopes that you'll get a better one on BF but there is a limited quantity and you don't get one.... best i can say is if you think its a great sale buy it and save your receipt - can always go back and return it!

Couldn't have been said better :) BF sales are not the be all end all AND they are not guaranteed to be lowest price ever even for that store. I was looking over the JCPenney preview and some of the stuff is listed at those prices now.

Since stores like walmart, target, and tru are doing door busters and having all sorts of pre bf sales, are they better then the real bf sales or just comprable? Like the razor scooters at tru this weekend were 50% off. Will they be even more off on bf or not even on sale? I purchased them for my twins, thinking that's the best deal I could find but I'm just wondering.

anything at 50% off is a good deal. and good for you for getting them now, just HOLD THAT RECIPT someplace SAFE... My best guess is you got a great deal. Unless its clothing, you don't see much at 60% off especially when it comes to toys, and if it is they have a very limited quantity. like 5. And what would you save? $1.50-$3.00 each? for having to stand in line all day thanksgiving? then 3 hours trying to check out when you could be getting a better deal on other stuff elsewhere? nah, you got a great deal GOOD JOB! :) :highfive:

I was comparing some items in the JC Penney sale flyer for the Home sale starting today and running through the 12th with their BF ad. Prices on many items are comparable. Some will be a little lower on BF, some were actaully a little lower in the current sale, especially if you apply one of the "mystery savings" coupons you get in the store or during checkout and use a JC Penney card (a good reason to have some of those store cards sometimes). (JCP is not offering savings coupons valid on BF.)