In my city (Glendale,AZ) camping in front of Walmart isn't really needed...

EliteABombAZ

I remember 2 years ago, they had a $500 computer and $27 Apex DVD player... they had PALLETS of these items throughout the entire store. The computer was even clearanced out a few days laster for $40 off. Walmart always has PLENTY. Its Kmart that requires the camping. 10-20 of each item... thats it. When I go to Kmart on BF... I RUN to those items.

I remember 2 years ago, they had a $500 computer and $27 Apex DVD player... they had PALLETS of these items throughout the entire store. The computer was even clearanced out a few days laster for $40 off. Walmart always has PLENTY. Its Kmart that requires the camping. 10-20 of each item... thats it. When I go to Kmart on BF... I RUN to those items.

Which Walmart do you go to? Last year I went to the one at 101 and Union Hills, it wasn't too bad either.

This year a new one opened up by me in North Phoenix, so that is where I am headed this time. Less than 5 minutes from my house, yeah!!!

Andrea

I have a super walmart (24 hour store) near me so getting in is not a problem...getting OUT is! By the time they unwrap the shrink wrap from the BF stuff at the start time of the sale, making it available for purchase, the store is jammed packed with people making moving a few inches difficult let alone pushing a cart with the BF items! Wish they didn't have so many great deals so I could do without the cart (have to have some way to carry the TV and other stuff :mad: )

I live for the lines out front of the store. I'm an Avon sales rep so the more contact w/ people the better. Plus at 2-3am people need something to read so I'm right there w/ my brochures. A lot of the things make nice gifts for bosses and teachers too. I'm so excited I can't wait.

Brandy

I have a super walmart (24 hour store) near me so getting in is not a problem...getting OUT is! By the time they unwrap the shrink wrap from the BF stuff at the start time of the sale, making it available for purchase, the store is jammed packed with people making moving a few inches difficult let alone pushing a cart with the BF items! Wish they didn't have so many great deals so I could do without the cart (have to have some way to carry the TV and other stuff :mad: )

Last year our Walmart gave tickets for the big items. I waited in line for my ticket and was gone within a few minutes. Drove around to the side of the store and picked up the TV. So much easier than trying to lug it through a crowded store.