Walmart Black Friday ad to be released tonight at 12am ET (9pm PT)

ytmomof4

Could someone plez explain to my DH thats no hes not more important.

It has taken my husband 7 years to understand the importance of this time of year. I think when I didn't speak to him for a few days this past summer because he cut the sleeves out of my Gotta Deal t-shirt and wore it while doing yard work, he finally got the picture.

You shouldn't have to deal with Facebook at all. We'll also immediately copy it over to the BF site and start typing it up.

One of the best reasons to find the ad on GottaDeal is the list. I love that part. I also love the fact that I will see the ad before anyone at work, oh yeah, they don't really care. Still fun for me.

It has taken my husband 7 years to understand the importance of this time of year. I think when I didn't speak to him for a few days this past summer because he cut the sleeves out of my Gotta Deal t-shirt and wore it while doing yard work, he finally got the picture.

OMG! I can't believe you did not ring his neck with the shirt. You just stop talking to him? ;)

You will all now wake up tomorrow morning slouched in your computer chairs realizing this was all just a dream. (Yeah right. As if ;))

This is so funny because yesterday I saw someone ask about buying a shirt and Brad saying sale is over. Then the title of the thread was different and I went to check post #66 or something and saw no mention of the extra XL shirts for sale as well as did not see my post of thanking Brad. I thought maybe since I been working 12 hour days this week I had made it up in my mind. Went and ask the DH did we not have a discussion of me getting a second chance of getting a BF shirt. And he said do we have to talk about it again. LOL

This is so funny because yesterday I saw someone ask about buying a shirt and Brad saying sale is over. Then the title of the thread was different and I went to check post #66 or something and saw no mention of the extra XL shirts for sale as well as did not see my post of thanking Brad. I thought maybe since I been working 12 hour days this week I had made it up in my mind. Went and ask the DH did we not have a discussion of me getting a second chance of getting a BF shirt. And he said do we have to talk about it again. LOL

Yep, the thread was edited once enough shirts were sold. I just wanted to get the size ratios a little more even for the final contests :)

Amy Withrow

I can't believe how awful this years bf ad is... I'm surprised there isn't more talk of it yet - or are y'all holding out for Target because y'all aren't impressed either... Only thing I saw good was the $4 pjs... sure not worth the fight for me hopefully i'll be able to order online with free site to store!

Like · · a few seconds ago ·

Walmart deleted your wall post! :(

Does anyone have any Starbucks they would like to share?

Do you really think that would be a good idea? :trampolin:P

(though I'd LOVE one!) :gdmornincoffee:

walmart didn't think my post on Facebook was funny - they deleted it... @$$holes!

Boooooooo.......

I talked to someone from WM today and the impression I got was that they thought they "won" by not having their ad leaked before they could do it themselves.

But the way I look at it, they had to leak it a full 2 weeks before Thanksgiving otherwise it would have leaked anyway. Sites like GD forced their hand.

Plus if you look at the URL for the ad, it has the date of 111121 in it, which probably means they were going to wait until Monday the 21st but got scared and moved it up, lol.

If you are enjoying the excitement of this thread, come back on Wednesday and Thursday night of BF week when the stores put their BF ad items online. We'll have busy threads like this for all the big stores :D

Oh I'll be here for that, stocking up on coffee and energy drinks on payday just for the weekend! Hopefully we will be caught up at work after this weekend and won't work the last weekend before BF so I can catch up on sleep!