Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

I love after Thanksgiving dinner to go thru the ads with my kids and find the best deals and then my 14 yr old and I will go to the store with the deal and sit all night. We usually leave the house around 7-8pm on Thanksgiving to be close up front.

I love spending hours and hours checking out all the items on the ads as they are leaked on here, finding the best deals (for things I've been saving on my list for months just for this day), mapping out my route from store to store, seeing the looks on people's faces who don't so BF much when they see the line at target 5 mins before they open, running through the stores to get my goodies, then moving on to the next store, finally coming home to rest and tally up all my savings and wrapping gifts for my family (and myself). That's all one thing because its in one sentence :-)

I love all the excitement leading up to Black Friday. The lists, the ads the preparations. On the actual day I love spending time with my Sister and my Daughter while we brave the crowds for our deals that we learned about on GOTTADEAL.com. We usually leave on Thanksgiving around 4pm and don't come home until around 6/7pm Friday.

Looking forward to it again this year!!!:eyepoppin:eyepoppin

I love BF because to me it is the real start of the holiday season:fluffy:

People are excited and anticipating gettin great deals. Everyone in line (for the most part) is happy and friendly.

The "hunt" is half the fun, tracking down the best price, finding the item and then finding just the right place to hide it till Christmas!

I also LOVE coming home and going to Gottadeal.com and reading peoples adventures, deals, bargains and mishaps:p

I really like it when the prices are low and I can buy for birthday, christmas, mothers and fathers day. I save up enough money to do all of that. I also like the excitement rush of the crowd to see if they can actually get the things they want. I love the savings. It is the planning and longing for an item you hope will be on sale during that time so you can safe money for other things as well.:shock:

This is the first time in probably 10 years I'll actually have Black Friday off! I'm so looking forward to it. I've done the shopping in the past, but usually have to go in to work following an early morning (or all night) of running around :) I'm so excited!!

My favorite thing about Black Friday is the GOTTADEAL MANIA and 24 HR Marathon for the DEALS. I love the comraderie Black Friday gives me through Gottadeal and the family connections. I go to Georgia where my family is for Thanksgiving and GottaDeal helps me scope out the best deals for my family, who are amazed how I find all these deals:). I'm up all night on GottaDeal shopping online cause we are from a small town, closest mall is 40 mins away. I catch my best deals through GOTTADEAL then when my family is ready we head to the mall.

I love the visits to the forums, the anticipation and the hunt. We do our share of getting, but we also try to do a good amount of giving. After all, when the deals are done and my shopping is out of the way, I really love enjoying the Christmas season with family and friends and am able to better focus on what it is really all about.

I love so much about BF...the anticipation, meeting new people from all around, getting the best deals, spending time with my son and having Christmas finished for another year. All that's left is wrapping, which is just as much fun as shopping.

I love the "Brown Box" parade that starts just before and Cory our FedEx driver telling the seasonal driver to get used to seeing my face !

One of my favorite things is the people watching. It can get pretty crazy out there!

I like to spot the "Newbies" then we privately discuss who will survive and who won't....we were them once now we are seasoned and organized