HP Drops Bundle of a Deal in Customers' Laps at Best Buy

bigjimslade

HP Drops Bundle of a Deal in Customers' Laps at Best Buy

Get a 32 GB HP TouchPad for $149.99 with purchase of an HP or Compaq Laptop, Desktop or All-in-One computer

Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) today announced that beginning online Tuesday, Nov. 1 and in-store Nov. 4, customers can get the HP TouchPad for the low, low price of $149.99 with the purchase of an HP or Compaq Laptop, Desktop or All-in-One computer1.

The HP TouchPad is designed to work like you do, so you can accomplish more, and connect, play, surf and share more easily. provides the ability to seamlessly move back and forth between apps without losing your place while automatically grouping similar activities together. The HP TouchPad webOS operating platform and comes with 32 GB of storage space.

Best Buy is advancing growth of the tablet category by combining the most tablets under one roof2 with a shopping experience that allows customers to easily try and compare devices. These devices are emerging as priorities on holiday gift lists, as more consumers consider how each can contribute to a faster, easier or more mobile entertainment, work or connections experience.

For more information about these programs and tablets at Best Buy, visit http://www.bestbuy.com/ or www.bestbuy.com/tablets.

Kind of shady that they are selling it for the same price HP dropped it to. I'm glad I have a Fire ordered.

I would think they would have to just to keep the people happy who paid the $149 for it originally. You can buy one outright, but the price is back up to the original $599.00 price. They have a huge disclaimer up now that if you return the computer and don't return the tablet, you won't get all of your money back on the computer as the tablet price will revert back to $599.

• 2 weeks later...