Toys R Us "Great Big Toy Book" Sale Ad Posted

Brad

Thanks to TrishJ for sending this one - it was a big book and it took a lot of time, so appreciate it people! :P

I know I said this already, but thanks again TrishJ :D ....you too Brad! Im up early while the kids are sleep so I can look through it in peace. They can wait til next Sunday to see it lol :tongue1:

What does it mean by hot price?

For some reason they didn't want to put the price in the ad. Likely reasons are that they wanted to keep their price a secret from competitors, or they could be anticipating a price drop from the manufacturer that had not happened by the time the ad went to print, or they were worried a competitor would price something cheaper, so they'll basically match their price once it's known.

Thanks for the pdf ad-scan. Much like last year's GBTB and it's deals with Toy Story 3 and I'm loving and looking forward to this year's deals on Cars 2. I've two copies of Cars 2 3D Blu on pre-order so that should get me two wall clocks and easily get me a $10 GC. Plus if, the speculations are true and I spend a total of $75 I can net another $10 savings.

EDIT - The $10 GC with $40 Disney movie purchase and the free wall clock offers are on page 76 of the pdf of the GBTB. Also Cars 2 at TRU includes an extra bonus disc, be it DVD or Blu-ray though I don't know. Also on page 59 it states that if you make ANY CARS purchase (which it doesn't say the new Cars 2 movie doesn't apply) of $40 or more you get a free Cars 2 Holiday Vehicle 2-Pack valued at $12.99. Also it doesn't say anywhere (just like last year) that you can't combine offers. So if you were to get two copies of Cars 2 you'd 2 wall clocks, that vehicle pack, a free $10 GC and if you get the movie on Blu-ray you'll get a bonus disc as well. Definitely a nice score.

Yes it is definitely the time of the season and I can't wait for more ads to come about.

Edited by DaFees

Does anyone have any thoughts on if TRU will have the Leapfrog LeapPad bundle pack with the game and app card available online or just in the stores? Whats your thought? This is one of the main gifts this year for my little girl and I need this deal! Thanks!

I was hoping to get one in the mail but am planning on getting 3 papers this weekend. Each of my kids has to have a book of their own or it's World War 3 in our house. But it also helps us/grandparents know what each one wants...makes it easier on use then "That one thing that we saw...you know Mom..."

Does anyone have any thoughts on if TRU will have the Leapfrog LeapPad bundle pack with the game and app card available online or just in the stores? Whats your thought? This is one of the main gifts this year for my little girl and I need this deal! Thanks!

I think it will absolutely be online too. I have one of these on layaway at Walmart. The bundle @ TRU is a great deal, but I hope that it comes in a pink bundle as well. That way I can ditch the one a walmart when I pay off my layaway.