TRU $10 gc coupon

fingerlakesmom

Guest all2tired
If you didn't get the book in the mail which would have had the coupon on it. The only way to get the gift card is to go to TRU and make a $75 purchase, they will scan a coupon for you. The GC's are while supplies last though so if you want one you need to go soon

At TRU yesterday, their window display said you didn't need the coupon to receive the card.. yet when I asked inside about it (I wasn't spending $75 but asked anyway), they said you did need the coupon from the ad and were taking the display down.

Weird! Anyway, if someone wants my coupon, PM me your address and it's yours. I don't need mine.

The big book my DH picked up in the store didn't have the $10 gift card offer on the front of it - but I seen it online at TRU on the cover so I made sure to go to the service desk when I got to the store and they had them in two different flyers. My coupon said good 11/6 thru 11/12 and the gift card is good to redeem on future purchase until 12/31/05. I grabbed a few extra as I know I will be going back there this week.