Bath and Body Works 75% off Halloween 50% off Fall

misstaken

I went yesterday and found that all of the Halloween stuff went 75% off that morning and Fall items are 50% off. Not sure if this is for all of the stores or just mine but wanted to share.

Got some really cute little candles and a sparkly skull filled with hand soap!

I went yesterday and found that all of the Halloween stuff went 75% off that morning and Fall items are 50% off. Not sure if this is for all of the stores or just mine but wanted to share.

Got some really cute little candles and a sparkly skull filled with hand soap!

Wow-already?! Good deal!

I just found a coupon for a free body care item with a $10 purchase.

Thanks for the head's up :)

thank you for posting this, I guess it was on yesterday because the gal said the table was half as much but I got three candle holders, 3 large candles, 2 pumpkin soap and one that glows in the soap (tried not the soap part, just the packaging) and had a 20% off thing and free trial coupon (she gave me a blackberry mask, seems cool), total was $21

Thanks for the heads up!

Are they handing out the holiday coupons/book yet? Just curious since it's usually around this time of year they start doing that. Thanks!

I went yesterday and got some lotions and antibac from the halloween stuff. (also saw some smores candles 75 off as well) They gave me a 10 off 30 coupon and the holiday booklet with 3 coupons in it.

One coupon is for a free item of choice with a 15$ purchase up to $13 value.

One for 10 of 30

One for 20% off entire purchase

My store had nothing left so I just picked up a couple of things.

Question about how you got your free item, I was told I couldn't get my free item even though I had spent over $15. That I had to come back in another day or make yet another $15+ purchase in order to get it. Is that how it worked for you? I could have sworn in years past you could do it right then and there w/o additional purchases. One check out girl was doing it the way I remember, my check out girl swore that was not right. Go figure. My store has been going down hill for the past year. So sad.