Military BX Black Friday Ad Items Posted on BF Site

Brad

We have posted the Military BX (AAFES) Black Friday sale ad items on the Black Friday main site:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/militarybx

Credit goes to BrandyJervas, one of our great new forum members :)

Items may begin being added to your shopping lists.

We realize this sale has a limited audience, but we're still going to be posting it, as well as other local or otherwise limited ads, as they will still benefit many :)

Wow!! Great prices. Too bad they don't help me any. :(

But the military families deserve great deals!!

I don't support the fight, but I support our troops who are fighting!!!:usflag:

Thank you so much for supporting our troops even though you don't support the fight! I wish that all people were like you. May God bless your family!:usaribbon

Nothing that really enthused me all to much, but they do price match. I bought the GB Advanced the other day and asked Mgr if I could return and get price on BF to match Walmart and she said just bring in your receipt before 1100 and I will refund difference. Yay!!! I will be at the BX, I am hoping for a gift card! Thanks for posting!!

Thank you so much for supporting our troops even though you don't support the fight! I wish that all people were like you. May God bless your family!:usaribbon

You're welcome. Just b/c I don't agree with Bush doesn't make what our troops are having to endure any less important. They are brave men and women and I hope everyday for their safe return. And feel for the families who are missing those that are deployed and for those that have lost their husband/wife/father/mother/etc. :)

Big thanks OP!

A few things I'll consider buying. Its nice to have an extra 20% off till noon but I won't make it for the free GC. Make sure you watch for extra savings and specials on days other than BF. Right now my BX has a punch card, 50% off a single $100 or less item with 10 eight gal fill ups before 31 Dec. Last year I was TDY and the BX where I was at had one night when all toys were 50% off. I still had penty time to ship them back home before xmas.:)

I know that this ad only is good for a certain group(my SIL will LOVE this ad, her dh is in the army and is deployed right now) and most of us cant use it, but at least we get some satisfaction of seeing a new ad! wonder how long til we start getting antsy for the next one???? lol:D

I am already antsy, personally I thought this one is a let down.:(

I am already antsy, personally I thought this one is a let down.:(

Yeah last years was by FAR better humm :( Will they have the coupons for so much off the first 2 hours as well? I have to admit I expected better in the electronices department. They were first on my list for the gift card but now I'm not so sure. I need to see if they have the CP babies so I can price match

Mara

Same here with the cabbage patch..if they do, then I'll hit the px instead of walmart. I really don't see too much and I know there'll be a line at the px..but then again, lol, if I get to walmart I won't have to wait outside and then I can swing by Sears and get the $10 gc there!!! Argh..decisions decisions!!!

Yeah last years was by FAR better humm :( Will they have the coupons for so much off the first 2 hours as well? I have to admit I expected better in the electronices department. They were first on my list for the gift card but now I'm not so sure. I need to see if they have the CP babies so I can price match

Mara

I hope so, it depends on the individual store manager as well. They can do some awesome things if they want to. lol

I might be looking at the PS 2 games, the christmas tree and maybe the cd's , I hope K mart comes out with an awesome ad I can pm at the PX as well!!!