Looking for wrapping idea

Gloey

I have a bunch of stuff that I'm going to give my gd for her birthday and I would like some ideas for wrapping. What I would like, is like one big container I could put everything in rather than wrap all this stuff individually. I was hoping to find a wicker basket lined in pink gingham but I couldn't find one and I don't want to order online. Ideally, it would be something that could be used again but I don't want to break the bank buying it, but I would like something that wouldn't get tossed away and could be used again. Here's what it needs to hold:

Assortment of clothes, pants, tops, sweaters - pretty big stack

Sleeping bag, rolled in a plastic bag

Vtech smile system

The theme of the party is Disney princess and her room is painted kind of a taupe color with pink gingham drapes and accessories.

Any ideas?

I DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR A BABY SHOWER I WENT TO A CRAFT STORE AND I BOUGHT THIS HUGE WICKER BASKET ROUND SOMETHING LIKE AN EASTER BASKET AND FILLED IT UP AND BOUGHT A PIECE OF FABRIC AND A BOW NOW THIS BASKET WAS HUGE AND I PAID UNDER $20 BUCKS FOR IT.

:gd_shake: :gd_shake: :gd_shake:

I have seen the kind of basket you are looking for... wicker lined with pink(this one was pink gingham). I have seen them at Home Goods and Ross. Dont know if you have any of them around, but worth trying.

Also, do you have a babies r us near you? they have storage containers there in blue and pink. I think the big one ran about 12-15 bucks. good luck on finding something!

I have seen those big plastic bins to store toys and stuff decorated with princess decals in the stores (I saw it in Burlington Coat Factory but guessing they have them lots of places). If you can't buy a princess one you can get a cheap (they're only like 4-10 bucks) one and decorate it with princess decals yourself.. then it's useful as well

our craft store has the big laundry size wicker baskets.they are plain and are 2.77 i think regular price is 5 dollars or something.get a yard of pink gingham or even multicolored gingham and staple to the basket to form a lining.staple or maybe glue .

you could even paint it pink or have pink accents like bows at the handles

Guest all2tired
Don't know if they have it anymore but TRU used to have these big bags that you put all the gifts in, then you seal it and blow it up. It looks like a huge pillow and is hard as hell to open. LOL Maybe that's why I haven't seen them around for a while LOL

...how about a set of those stacking drawers...TARGET has them in pink and you could not only fill the drawers with gifts but decorate the container as well......I can think of lots of ways you could make it "cute as a bug":gd_purple :gd_purple :gd_purple

...how about a set of those stacking drawers...TARGET has them in pink and you could not only fill the drawers with gifts but decorate the container as well......I can think of lots of ways you could make it "cute as a bug":gd_purple :gd_purple :gd_purple

You know I actually thought about those, but I didn't know they came in pink. I also thought about going to Joanne's (with a coupon of course) to see if they had an unpainted trunk or something and then maybe stain it. I did a little wooden box for her last week and painted Ariel on it and she loved it.

You know I actually thought about those, but I didn't know they came in pink. I also thought about going to Joanne's (with a coupon of course) to see if they had an unpainted trunk or something and then maybe stain it. I did a little wooden box for her last week and painted Ariel on it and she loved it.

what a great idea