Question about online shopping?

casbug10

Can you get the BF prices online after midnight? I'm sure this has been discussed before but I'm new to the site. thanks in advanced.:) :)

Here's the low down on what I have experienced the past 2 years....Toys R Us has had their items online for Black Friday the last 2 years. They were on by Thanksgiving. Walmart...had certain items online last year...also early...some weeks early....but not the doorbusters. Sears had their items online last year on Black Friday morning. Kbtoys had some if not all online by Thanksgiving. Circuit City had some online black Friday morning. Target had some online BlackFriday morning. As for the rest I don't remember...or do remember and am can't think of it right now...lol.

Thanks for the info! I am really hoping that Walmart and a couple others do the online doorbusters...I love BF..but soo hate the lines. It wouldnt be so bad if people were more respectful and not so dang grumpy..ok..I know..its five am..lol..but still......why go if you arent going to enjoy yourself at least a little!