Cabbage Patch newborns @ Wallmart

agusia

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

I went to the walmart nearest my house and there were 7 of the laying-down newborns on the shelf, no shelf tag, in the special packaging with the red bow just like in the scanned ad. There were also like 10 more atop the riser. A friend had one of these on her BF list so I grabbed one and took it to the self-scanner and it said please see associate. So, I did! She had one of the hand-held scanners and told me with a smile, it's 10 dollars. So, I immediately called my friend so she could rush up there to meet me and choose the one she wanted. We got to the register and the register screen said sale not allowed!!! We asked for a manager, which couldn't believe that we had one (so did a lady behind us) and she confiscated them and ran back to clear the shelf of them. LOL

Oh, well. At least it wasn't something *I* wanted.

~H~

Went to Shopko & the Babies were too expensive. They wanted 30.00 for theres. I asked a sales lady if they had planned getting the newborns & she said she knew nothing about getting them so probally they wont be. Went to Target, nothing. I did see the wiggle & giggles ones. You push on there tummy to see them wiggle & giggle. LOL They are cute & they are laying on there side. Went to Walmart & looked all over the place in hopes of amybe spotting the newborns. Saw nothing. I asked a sales lady if they had any newborns & she said whats on the shelf is all they have. I did find me a baby one I liked so bought that.

So I guess I am gonna have to go to Walmart this year afterall.

Went to Shopko & the Babies were too expensive. They wanted 30.00 for theres. I asked a sales lady if they had planned getting the newborns & she said she knew nothing about getting them so probally they wont be. Went to Target, nothing. I did see the wiggle & giggles ones. You push on there tummy to see them wiggle & giggle. LOL They are cute & they are laying on there side. Went to Walmart & looked all over the place in hopes of amybe spotting the newborns. Saw nothing. I asked a sales lady if they had any newborns & she said whats on the shelf is all they have. I did find me a baby one I liked so bought that.

I wish I would have found some at my Walmart. I would have stood in the store arguing for however long it took to get one out of the store. Quite frankly I dont see how they can do this. You should be able to buy anything in that store that is out to the public. They are the ones who made the mistake putting them out too early.

That's what I saw too - only saw one out at the time though. I bet they have more for the big sales (of the giggle wiggle that is).