Cabbage Patch newborns @ Wallmart

agusia

I just got two of them this morning. Those are so cute:). The cashier had a problem with scaning them so i dont know if they put those up by mistake. The box have red ribbon and and Special Holiday limited Edition on it.

For all of you at Ft. Campbell i got them at the new Walmart in Oak Grove.

i know someone who works at a walmart she said they already have the "blitz" items in the back so maybe it was put out by mistake.. lucky find i was at walmart yesterday and didn't get so lucky i will be there on BF to get me 2 of those babies though :)

happy shopping everyone!

I need to get two of those for my mom to give my great nieces for Christmas. I will keep checking WalMart and hope that mine puts them out accidentally with all the other stuff. I am checking wallyworld everyday now since I am recooperating from surgery and can't go back to work yet. I need to walk a little and this is the perfect place! I just walk slow and easy and keep looking up and down and around and.....

June

i know someone who works at a walmart she said they already have the "blitz" items in the back so maybe it was put out by mistake.. lucky find i was at walmart yesterday and didn't get so lucky i will be there on BF to get me 2 of those babies though :)

happy shopping everyone!

I just talked to my friend she didn't want to go yesterday, and today they told her that it was put up by mistake and they had to remove them from the shelves. I'm so glad that i got them :) one thing off of my list.

Man...this is one of the main things I really want to get at WM on BF. (that and the MP3 player - I wonder if I will get them both - lol!) I hope that there is a big stock of these on BF - it looks like it's going to be a REALLY popular item!

I went to a walmart about 45 minutes from me (I was up there today) and searched for them, finally I found them up on a high shelf in the automotive department, lol! There were only about 12 of them ~ they were all colored and I want a white one but they were there. I even had the stock guy check behind them to see if the one I wanted was there (it wasn't) he was going to let me get it if it was there....so make sure you check up high in the whole store!! Im going to be checking the store near me today or tomorrow.

Well, just got back from WalMart and didn't find the Cabbage Patch Newborns, but I did find the Talking Care Bears with the DVD. There were only 4 and they were high up. I bought both at $14.98, but was told by the manager of the toys section that I could bring my recept back on BF and get the difference back!!

June