Moderators- Can we do this??

simonalex

Hi Moderators,

Can we make a list of items that we can get price matching on BF day?/

I mean we know that Walmart , Sears, BB and CC -PM.

So if we know somehting that is on special on Walmart, and we know that same items in available in Sears.

Example- Leapfrog Leappad will be on sale for $25 on BF. and it is available in Sears. So I can get a PM.

That way make a list of all items which are available in any store (like Target or Kohls etc) and in a store that price matches.

So we have a comprehensive ideas of things that we can PM form everywhere.

Is it possible? What do u think?/

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thanks

Simonalex

If you have a Meijer store in your area they also price match. And their lines usually aren't too long on BF. I got quite a bit of my stuff their last year.

Last year on BF the lines at the store here went back to the back of the store! I had my cart full and when I saw the lines and nobody making any progress, I took my daughter out of the cart and went to Walmart. I just left the cart sitting in the clothing dept. I love Meijer and shop there all the time but unless they improve things this year, I'm not going near the place unless they have something nobody else has.

Meijer is open 24 hours and tons of people put the stuff in their carts and drive around until the BF sale starts and head for the cashier

I wonder if you could do this at Walgreens? I am hoping to get out of WalMart no later than 5:45 so maybe if we got to Walgreen's at 6 we could get it in our cart? Anyone know? I have never gotten there before 7 because of Walmart.