GottaDeal made it on my local news website!

Gumball

I just looked thru my Yahoo msgr. news briefs and found this on there. One of the local stations did a story on GottaDeal!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/wrtv/20051105/lo_wrtv/3041909

Web Site Shows Stores' Holiday Ads Early

Want to know what will be on sale when the holiday shopping season begins? One Web site reveals a few stores' plans weeks in advance.

GottaDeal.com collects advance copies of advertisements meant for the day after Thanksgiving, which is one of the biggest shopping days of the year. People with access to the ads send them to the site, and scanned copies are posted on its forum section.

Wal-Mart, Kohl's and Sears are among the stores whose post-Thanksgiving ads are posted, RTV6's Linda Allen reported Friday.

The site doesn't guarantee the prices posted in the ads because stores' plans can change.

Some stores aren't happy with the site, but retail experts say most don't have a problem with it.

"They would like to have customers in their store versus the competition, and they work hard to bring value to the marketplace. Those sales and promotions help to do that," said Grant Monahan, president of the Indiana Retail Council.