Official Black Friday VIDEO GAMES Discussion Thread

Brad

They have that bundle (and the Mario 3d one too) in all major ads (Target, Best Buy, ToysRUs, etc.)

I thought I saw it in the Best Buy ad but I think the TRU one was just the Mario. I'll have to check, again. FYI, I don't just want the black one with the Zelda game, it's actually got gold designs on it.

Just checked again, the Target and TRU ads just have the Mario bundle. Best Buy isn't quite clear enough for me to see if it has the gold design on it. I might have to just wait and see the actual ads. :(

Just found this:

http://i.joystiq.com/2011/11/11/best-buy-selling-mario-zelda-3ds-bundles-for-black-friday-bu/

Not clear if it's just Game Stop. Urg!

Edited by Jen8112

I think the best DSiXL deal you'll find is going on right now at Toys R Us. I picked one up on Sunday for my DS8. You get the DSiXL console pre-loaded with two BrainAge games, plus you get a Mario/DonkeyKong DS game in the bundle AND a $25 TRU giftcard. I wasn't seeing anything better than that, so I hurried on over and grabbed one.

I was at Target yesterday and there's a variety of games on clearance. Some for each system out there. I picked up Nintendogs 3DS for $11 and a PS3 Ratchet and Clank game for $20. There were Wii and XBox 360 games also.

When target had their video game sale a few weeks ago (B2G1) the Nintendogs game was $39.99. Glad we didn't pick it up then.

I am trying to figure out how hard it will be to get the 99.00 Kinect at Target. They have the best deal because you are getting extras. Other stores are also selling it for 99.00 but they either come with one less game or no games. Last year I got the Wii Fit Board and it was a mad house. Are the Kinect's a hot item????

I kinda have a 50/50 opinion on this.Im not sure if more ppl will want the Xbox bundle with Kinects or just the Kinects.I just need the kinects but for $199 might get the bundle so my son doesnt have to bring his downstairs everytime my DD wants to play or when my DH and i wanna play.And even if they go fast i know someone will have the same deal again in store or online.Its not a new item.

I kinda have a 50/50 opinion on this.Im not sure if more ppl will want the Xbox bundle with Kinects or just the Kinects.I just need the kinects but for $199 might get the bundle so my son doesnt have to bring his downstairs everytime my DD wants to play or when my DH and i wanna play.And even if they go fast i know someone will have the same deal again in store or online.Its not a new item.

What time do you think you will get in line? I am so torn about what time to go. I hate leaving to get in line on Thanksgiving night, but I really do want that bundle for the Kinect. I hear you about the 199.00 deal. Great offer. I plan to stick with doing just the Kinect because I have my budget for the day already figured out. I'm really good at just getting what is on my list. :)

What time do you think you will get in line? I am so torn about what time to go. I hate leaving to get in line on Thanksgiving night, but I really do want that bundle for the Kinect. I hear you about the 199.00 deal. Great offer. I plan to stick with doing just the Kinect because I have my budget for the day already figured out. I'm really good at just getting what is on my list. :)

I went to Target for the deal they had last year and got there 5 minutes after the doors opened. I got the last one.

I have been trying to compare all the different ads but cant seem to figure out which store has the best xbox 360/ kinetz deal ? I want to get a bundle with both but cant figure it out who has the best . Anyone know ?

I think Walmart at $200 with a $50 gift card for the 4g Xbox with Kinect is the best deal.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

My son wants Civilization Revolution for the DS. Right now it is 8.24 at Amazon.com. That looks like a great price. Anybody know if that is a good price I should jump on, or will it possibly be available as cheap or cheaper elsewhere later? Thanks!

I'd go ahead- if you do find it cheaper, it will probably be at Amazon and just a buck or two. Amazon's prices change so much that you might miss the $8.24 price and kick yourself later.

Thanks, that is what I am thinking ameyers. I don't have $25 yet for free shipping, but my daughter has prime so I will call her and send her a check I think.

you can always sign up for the prime trial membership, it will get you a month which will bring you through the holidays

I tried to get through all the posts so if this has been asked, I apologize. Are there any new Disney Singit games out this year? I have not seen any new singit games this year at all and I usually get my dd the new one every Christmas. She got Band Hero for Wii last year. We had been doing Sing It and Guitar Hero but I have heard nothing about either of them and my kids haven't asked for any Wii games this year. So strange. DS 15 asked for some PS3 games but nothing new. Does anyone know of any new singing games that 11 and 12 yr old girls might like? She loves Demi Lovato and other of the older girls from Disney Gaga. Thanks.

Originally Posted by HomeinKS

Thanks, that is what I am thinking ameyers. I don't have $25 yet for free shipping, but my daughter has prime so I will call her and send her a check I think.

you can always sign up for the prime trial membership, it will get you a month which will bring you through the holidays

Or have your daughter add you to her prime membership. You can add family members to a Prime membership.

I mentioned to my daughter that they could add us to their membership. I did see though that family members are supposed to live at the same address to be on the same account, so I don't know if that matters or not.

Anyway, I did some more Christmas shopping so I got free shipping for myself, and the ds game was still 8.24 this evening.

While I was still shopping this evening the price of Tangled (DVD) dropped about 4.50 I think, unless I am loosing it... I think when I first saw it it was 19.98 or so. Later it was 15.49. Yay!

Also got my son Super Mario 64 for the DS this morning for $10 from someone selling it from Facebook, yay!

Not sure if this is the right place for this. I am trying to find the best deal on the DSi. Game Stop has a previously owned on for $99 on Friday but I just don't know about going that route. Then there is the 3DS for 145 at Target (more than I wanted to spend, but such a good deal for a better, newer model) I keep hoping a deal will show up magically in the ads but not yet.... Any advice or suggestions?