Walmart restocking during Early Bird

vonnyb

Does Walmart do some sort of restock during the early bird? Two years ago when Walmart had the DVD/VCR Combos on sale. One of my friends was able to get one at about 9:30 am where as when I left the same store at about 7:30 am they seemed to be all out. She said the pallet was full and there was no fighting over them.

Guest all2tired
My WM had pallets all over the store filled with the dvd players. You couldn't go down any aisle without seeing one. There had to be thousands of the players there

Does Walmart do some sort of restock during the early bird? Two years ago when Walmart had the DVD/VCR Combos on sale. One of my friends was able to get one at about 9:30 am where as when I left the same store at about 7:30 am they seemed to be all out. She said the pallet was full and there was no fighting over them.

The store I used to go to did not restock. Hoping this one this year will.

at our wal-mart store we restock as soon as the first pallet is gone. we also tend to keep the sale on stuff going if we have any left past the time it says. but alot of time the really good stuff is already gone. So if there is a particular item you want you better be there when the doors open. I showed the list to my store manager last night he didn't know about the list or that it was out. he is hoping we get alot of laptops and such but individual stores have no say in how many they get. I can't wait til Black Friday I have always thought it was exciting even if you are just working at the time.

At the WM here, at which I use to work, they usually had more than one pallet of most items. They would bring out one pallet, then when it started to get low they would bring out another. Last year though, they had a couple of duplicate pallets out. I think how they do it is up to the store management.