Any ideas if Walmart will be having another "secret sale"?

princess7794

I heard a commercial on my way into work about a Saturday sale this weekend. It was halfway through the commercial before I realized what they were talking about so the only item I heard them mention was a refurbished Nook Color for either $149 or $199. Can't remember now. Anyway, keep your ears open!

I just heard an advertisement on the radio that Walmart is having a Super Saturday Sale this weekend. Not sure what is included in this sale, but was wondering if anyone else has heard about this and if it is going to be a weekly thing or not.

Off to do some web searching now to see what info I can dig up.

Here is what I found on their facebook site:

Get ready kick off the holidays with huge savings, because Nov 5th is Super Saturday at Walmart! For one day only, you'll find amazing values on toys and electronics. Plus for the kids, we'll have balloons, toy handouts and a holiday wish list-making station, so Santa will know what to bring them.

So join us for a Super Saturday of family fun, starting at 11am.

Specials available at all Walmart Supercenters.

... Toyland event is at participating stores. Find an event near you:

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/Event-Detail.aspx?txtEventId=779&adid=1500000000000023901590

• Sanyo 42” Class LCD TV, $398, was $448

• Vizio 42” Class LED TV, $498

• LG 47” Class LED TV, $698

• Nook Color, Rollback $199, was $249

• Xbox 360® 250GB Console with Kinect™, $399 plus a $50 Walmart Gift Card

• Xbox 360® 4GB Console with Kinect™, $299 plus a $50 Walmart Gift Card

• Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Programmable Grind & Brew Coffee Maker, $39, was $79

• Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Food Processor, $39, was $79

• Better Homes & Gardens Blender with 8-Cup Jar, $39, was $79

No rain checks, while supplies last. Minimum 2 per store. While supplies last.

Get ready kick off the holidays with huge savings, because Nov 5th is Super Saturday at Walmart! For one day only, you'll find amazing values on toys and electronics. Plus for the kids, we'll have balloons, toy handouts and a holiday wish list-making station, so Santa will know what to bring them.

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/Event-Detail.aspx?txtEventId=779&adid=1500000000000023901590

• Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Programmable Grind & Brew Coffee Maker, $39, was $79

Thanks! I will have to check and see if my store is participating..

I was hoping for a PS3. Oh well.

This doesn't look like the Secret Sale that they did last year and years previous. To me, this looks more like a special sale while getting you in there to take part in the Toyland event. I see it also says "Nov 5th is Super Saturday" so I don't believe this is the Secret Sale we're waiting for. Does anyone have other ideas if this is indeed the beginning of the "Secret Sales"?

This doesn't look like the Secret Sale that they did last year and years previous. To me, this looks more like a special sale while getting you in there to take part in the Toyland event. I see it also says "Nov 5th is Super Saturday" so I don't believe this is the Secret Sale we're waiting for. Does anyone have other ideas if this is indeed the beginning of the "Secret Sales"?

It seems like it was a small list like this for the Saturday sales last year, but I could be mistaken.

Where did you find the item list? I didn't see it on the Facebook site...?