What do you all think of door crashers

lovebears65

I hate when people do this. I am like why don't you just wait in line like everyone else. Also those that are in line are already anxious to get in so the "line busters" just make it worse and all that pushing and shoving can get dangerous very fast.

When we are in line and see this, we tell the latecomers

that the line is waaaaaay back there. Then, we make sure

to let folks behind us know that they are latecomers

and to "assist" them to their place in line. Seems

to work by giving your fellow early risers a heads up.

I think it is wrong for people to door crash.. On top of it being dangerous, it is just plain RUDE! I guess that is why I don't go to walmart. It is just not worth it! Get there early and wait like everyone else.

People who do not wait in line get there right before opening but crash through the doors as soon as the open even though people have been waiting for hours .. I seen this a lot and it makes me mad. I know Target put a stop to it and have police out now :mad:

I think it so rude and disrepectful. Those of us freezing to death and tired of waiting for 4-5 hours gets the brunt of it. Totally not fair. The worst thing is most of the door crashers are NOT young adults, but middle aged to older women and men. Thats what shocks me.

I hate when people do this. I am like why don't you just wait in line like everyone else.

That's simple...because they think they are better or smarter than everyone else. Loved to see them get busted by the cops and made to wait til everyone ...even people just showing up were in.