Brad - Speaking of contests and t-shirts

orangedaisy

I cant wait to get my shirt to start wearing it out shopping...lol...just wonder if you meet people that is on this site if you wear it out..lol

My GD shirts have become my most worn. I wear them EVERY weekend that we go somewhere. I am pretty sure the people at Home Depot are getting sick of seeing that shirt because it seems we go to Home Depot every weekend. lol. Unfortunately no one has come up to me about it yet. But, their loss. (I got 2 btw, a Large and XL....I orginally got one for Chris to wear but he hasn't yet.....his loss as well.)

Also, in regards to the OP......the contest winners are also PM'd as well so even if they miss the post, they will know that they won.

Oh, no wonder I didn't see that - I was looking for a post at the end of the thread. :P

I'm sad that the pain of banging into glass out in public twice wasn't enough to earn me a t-shirt. :crash:;)

Weren't the drawings done randomly? The stories were just there as an entry of sorts....?

My GD shirts have become my most worn. I wear them EVERY weekend that we go somewhere. I am pretty sure the people at Home Depot are getting sick of seeing that shirt because it seems we go to Home Depot every weekend. lol. Unfortunately no one has come up to me about it yet. But, their loss. (I got 2 btw, a Large and XL....I orginally got one for Chris to wear but he hasn't yet.....his loss as well.)

Also, in regards to the OP......the contest winners are also PM'd as well so even if they miss the post, they will know that they won.

LOL....I was hoping it would have arrived today but no luck...lol...Walmart will be the one sick of seeing the shirt...lol..I am there just about every weekend.

if my shirt dont get here I am going to go postal...:rant::D

I am going to chase down the mail lady and make her search her car for it..lol