Gameboy Advance At Walmart

rgb

I saw in the bf ad that Walmart is going to have the gameboy advance on sale as an early bird special. In previous years when I have been waiting in line for the store to open, employees were coming around with tickets for like tvs and dvd players. Does anyone know if they will do that for the gameboy advance? I have seen how crazy the electronics dept is on bf and if i get a ticket then i retty much have the deal sealed. Any info will be much appreciated! Can't wait!!!!!!!

Hmm....I have a gameboy advance sp in layayway now...but I know last year they wouldnt let you take a layaway OUT during BF...is that how most of your Walmart's works?...IF I knew they would...it sure would help me out alot not to have to wait for one..and then cancel that layaway.

The year that had the game boy color on BF for about $30.00 they had an employee in electronics opening the boxes and passing them out.

They did the same thing at our WM 2 years ago on the Gameboy Advance. I was one of the first there to get one, but they were gone really fast. People just barged in and were grabbing them from their hands as fast as the employee was taking them out of the boxes.

I am trying to decide how to go about this one too. This is one of the things that I really want this year too. I am thinking about trying to get it at the PX and PMing. Anyone have any suggestions? I am scared about the PX idea because ours does not open until an hour after Wal-Mart. Hmmmm.....

I am trying to decide how to go about this one too. This is one of the things that I really want this year too. I am thinking about trying to get it at the PX and PMing. Anyone have any suggestions? I am scared about the PX idea because ours does not open until an hour after Wal-Mart. Hmmmm.....

Why don't you go to Wal-Mart and try to get it there first since it's open an hour earlier. If not, then you can always pm at the PX.

Our Walmart has never used a ticket method. We've always been lucky because ours seems to always have tons of the BF merchandise.

Okay, I probably cursed myself. I too am hoping to get one of these. DS had one and then lost it either in the rental car or airplane on our last trip.

I have a question.....the gameboys WM has on BF are the old ones...they ahve since come out with 2 new ones that have brighter, backlight screens. Any ideas as to whether maybe they will also do those even thought they are not the colors listed?