Have you started shopping yet for holidays 2011?

momof3luvs1

In the past - I have always shopped all year long - but this year finances have been tight and between health problems and other issues - I am sad to say I haven't done the 1st bit, yet. :( I have however been able to show a lot of family and friends Great Deals (thanks to this site) - so they have been able to save money ALL years and put gifts back... so, at least I am shopping vicariously through them. ;)

I bought 2 laptops for my kids in July, they were around 50% off and have more power, memory and features than mine. I need to find a nice wireless kodak printer they can share. I am glad I did, money is getting tighter and at least they will have one nice item

Hm.... I bought 2 inflatable Go-Kart to go with the Wii system my brother have for my two nephew and that was back in Jan and so it has been sitting in his basement until he can get the game to go with. There was also the bowling ball. Both items were 50% off the original price. LOL..... He say was hard , they had HUGE boxes . The Go-Kart has steering wheel to sit the remote control of the Wii.

I shop all year long, although it's harder this year, since we have had to move in with my parents. Not alot of storage & some of the things I had stashed are buried in my storage shed. I pretty much have my 3 year old done- can you say it will be a very Buzz Lightyear Christmas? lol I bought a used Nintendo DS off my oldest son's gf, so that will be my 7 year olds Santa gift. I might go put some stuff on layaway at Kmart this week.

I really tried to hold back on my boys, and take care of everyone else, including the married kids and grandkids. I am really going into stress overload about it though. My ds13 actually came up with an idea today, and my ds14 might get a new shotgun. Kind of boring to me, but it seems like he has everything else. I need to get moving!

I found the Legends of Zelda Ocarina on sale at Amazon for 30. last night so I ordered it. DS14 wants a 3ds and that game so now I just have to get the 3ds. Oldest child wants a blu ray so I will probably wait til closer to BF for that, and he wants anime so I will be watching Amazon since they usually have some good deals on the ones he likes.

I have some. I preordered my 14ds the kindle fire last week. I bought one gd a monster high doll. I have a few other assorted items, but my kids are older now and change their minds too frequently. I buy for the grandkids all year as I find deals. I used to start layaways in July, but Walmart stopped that. Now I just have a xmas club and put 25.00 a week in it so I have plenty of cash to get it all the week of black friday. My dd is 22 and wants a Northface jacket. I had never seen them before, 200.00. My oldest will want parts for teh 58 chevy he's building probably or old horror movies. He just came home from Iraq, so that makes it a wonderful xmas already. My youngest wants a couple video games that don't come out till close to xmas, but the Fire will be his main present this year. Last year they each wanted about 500 worth of big items and I was scrambling to pay for it all.