Daughter wants Limited Too stuff 4 Xmas

Ron Lowis

Guest Deals4Me

Well Ron, to be honest, at that age, I got what my parents said I could if I was getting a NECESSITY. If it was a christmas present, I got a few cool things. BUT if I wanted something nice and it wasnt needed, I had to buy it.

SO my advice would to be do what my mom does with my step sister, get a giftcard for what you're willing to spend, and then take her there AFTER christmas when clearance starts so she'll get more bang for your buck.

I don't know where you live, but here in North Carolina, we have a store called Rugged Wearhouse. They carry name brand close out items. Every time I go in there, I find L2 clothes for girls. They are usually priced at $7 or less. What a steal.

OOooohhhhh.....we have one of those here in GA. I havent been there in a while. Last time I was there, I got my oldest Arizona jeans for 7.00! I need to stop in next time i am down that way! Thanks for the reminder! lol

Originally Posted by elena_398

My daughter looks like a model and I am still in my clothes from 3 yrs ago. LOL. Can't help I'd rather spend money on her than myself

LOL! Im the same way!! Both of my girls have all the "in" things while I sit here in the same jeans and sweater I have had forever, LOL! I too, would rather just spend the money on them! I get a high from it, LOLOL!!