Since Walmart is starting their sale earlier this year...

Angelseyes28

The Walmart 5am door busters are going to kill me. Before I had time to go elsewhere. KBToys is 5am here and so is my TRU.

Me too...I would do KB at 5am and still had time to run over to walmart and get a reasonably good spot in line for there 6am start...Now what am i gonna do!!!!:runaway:

Holy Smokes!!! This is the first I've heard of the 5 am! I'm going to be at the in-laws getting ready to head out on that Friday - it's kept me out of the BF action the past 3 years, but I don't think I'll be able to pass this one up. I wonder how to tell my mother-in-law that I'm leaving early (3am?) to go shopping at Walmart???

I'm not new to BF shopping (this will be my 23rd year! And I'm only 22!), but I am new to BF shopping at WalMart. So, this is probably a dumb question, but I can't find the answer anywhere. If you go to a 24 hour wal-mart, do you just have to wait inside until 5am or how does that work?

I usually go to the 24 hr one and you are allowed in at any time and they cover all the door busters and then at the designated time, theytake them off and u grab ...

The Walmart by me is usuall open 24 hours but they are closed for thanksgiving and then reopen black friday morning, in the past it has been 6. So everyone just lines up outside, usually in the freezing cold. That's great that you guys get to go inside.

Im glad Walmart is opening earlier--will give me the time I need to run in--grab what I need and still make the airport on time to hit Disney!~!!

Can employees (like way up there people) get access to these items sooner and put them on hold?

I work for them. Associates can be terminated for understocking. They can not hold items or get them early. They can only get them for that price if there are quantities left and they are off the clock.

does any one know if Best Buy is going to do black Friday. this is my first time with Black Friday. l want a digital camera. Which brand is easy is use and about $200.00

t

Best Buy has some of the best deals on Black Friday. Can't wait to see their ad!!!