How long will you wait for store to open?

aolson

Here in the OC you need to be at Best Buy around 11 P.M. to get any ticket items. Once you get the tickets, you can head over to other stores to shop. And get there a good hour and a half before the doors open anywhere else. We go to Office Max, then Staples, Office Depot, CompUSA, and finally Sears. As long as you get back by 11 A.M. your item at Best Buy is safe. This will be my 10th Black Friday. The excitement is building! Less than 21 days!

has anyone gone to a college game before? Duke fans wait for days. I have easily done 36 hours(except food and bathroom of course). But for Best Buy last year, got there at 10pm, nobody there so went back at 1230. got 4 laptops and bunch of other stuff. This year will be first in line, camping like a rock star.

I normally get to Best Buy around 2:30 am but each year seem to be moving further back in line so I think it will have to be 1:30 this year unless there is no real big ticket item I want then I will just go at 2:30 becuase I have gotten what I went for every year.