Anyone Else Going to Miss BF this year?

rosegarden

I'm going on a band trip with my son and will be at Disney or on a charter bus on BF!!! I can't believe I'm going to miss it. I'm giving SIL a check and telling her to buy the best deals of the day. So far, I'm kind of liking the 2 qt crockpot at Wally World but I'm still waiting for some other previews.

Anyone else going to miss the big day?

No one can stop me LOL. I even switched the day with another girl from work so I can go. She needs christmas day off and since we let our boys open gifts now on Christmas eve I will switch with her Its her babies first christmas so I cant imagine her at work.. Our stupid company is observiing the holiday the day after christmas :mad:

I used to spend Friday shuttling back and forth between my family. NO MORE! I was always so depressed that I missed the shopping. Now everyone knows that's my big day to shop, and that they need to RESPECT that! It's really my main hard core shopping day of the year.

Now I don't know! I love Black Friday, but if my husband gets that day off, he wants to go to Vegas or Laughlin that weekend, leaving that morning! I am rooting for Laughlin if that happens, then he will be woken up at 12 in the morning to leave for Laughlin, I will drop him off, jump over the river, and head to Walmart in Bullhead City. But that seems kind of scary, braving BF in a store in which I don't have the layout memorized!

Andrea

I am in a predicament ere! Hubby had it all worked out at work. He was going to close so I could shop. Well, he got a call yesterday saying his assistant mgr is being promoted to his own store. Thats great and I'm happy for the guy, but this is a terrible time of year to do it! new mgr in one store, and another store short staffed. It is already mandatory that he work 6 days a week through the end of the year, so its not like he can cover the extra shifts! Ugh! So frustrating!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I will for sure be goin. My mom just bought a van her other one died so she has been looking for awhile & there just wasnt anything available for the money she had to spend. Yesturday she found one out of town. Now we will have plenty of room to put all out goodies on BF. :clapping:

Still dont know if hubby has the day off but am praying he gets it. heh

When I read the topic of this post, I could have sworn it said anyone want to be MISS BLACK FRIDAY???......... LMAO.... I thought, hey, I'll wear that crown proudly..... LOL

:g_laughin OMG, I thought it said the SAME THING!!! LMAO

I was thinking 'hmm, maybe it is a pageant at the local mall???" :lolrun: :lolrun: :lolrun:

Oh lord no! Everyone in my family KNOWS that this is the ONE and ONLY day I actually like to shop! I'm not one for shopping really unless I hit some great buys but other than that I'm really not the shopping type. I think DH appreciates that, because some of my friends just shop to well shop! I don't enjoy that. Now BF on the other hand is a Whole different story! LOL