Christmas Inflatables?

TBA

Does anyone have the christmas inflatables? If so how do you like them?

Ashley wanted the grinch last year. Was thinking about getting it this year but am not sure how well they hold up if it gets windy. and it gets pretty windy here.

Also the new ones they have with the snowglobes are so cute! Just not sure.

So what do y'all think of them?

We had a really neat Santa one (about 7 ft high), used it a few weeks last year right after Thanksgiving right up until someone stole it out of our yard! Haven't bought anymore since! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new snowglobe one!!!! Plan on trying to get it cheap after Christmas this year!

I believe the Peanuts snoe globe inflatable is part of the BF sale at Sears, for those who are interested.

I like them, but my electric/gas bill is high enough with just Christmas lights and our regular heat bill, I could only image what it would be with one of those inflatables. Does anyone have experience? Do you notice a big difference when you have that plugged in for however many hours that you do?

I plan to get the snowglobe after Christmas when it goes on sale. I have the Tigger snowman, the Pooh santa and the Mickey Mouse one and I don't see any difference in my bill because of them but we do not keep them inflated during the day. At night when we turn on the lights, we plug them in and they are so cute. I am not going to pay $128.00 for that snowglobe, though.lol

We have several inflatables, including the snowglobe. I actually set in up in my front room in august when it got here just to inspect it. We have had our halloween ones for about 5 years, and no problems, even with a lot of snow, ice and wind. My moms got stolen in Kansas, but we have had no problems. Tent stakes and dog chain stakes are great to "extra" secure them. My husband wants the animated Santa raising from the chimney for our roof this year!! I am waiting to decide!!

Guest Frieked
I saw one of those snow globes set up at our local BJ's. It's really nice looking, but one little hole and I think it'd be done for. Seems like it would be hard to patch since it's mostly clear.

I really want one but every time I drive past someone's house who has one, they are always deflated. For those of you that have them, do you find you have the same problem and if so what is the cause?

TIA

I'm not sure about everyone, but I know that we only inflate our's at night. We just unplug them during the day and they go flat, plug them up at night and they pop right back up.lol They are really easy.:howdy:

your welcome, which one are you going to get?

Not sure. Big Lots has a tree, santa, and reindeer all in one for $39.99. I have to buy all new lights for the house and shrubs as we lost them in the move so I am trying to get away cheap this year. LOL

I already have 2 white reindeer. I am also planning on getting a sleigh from Farm and Fleet for them to pull and also some light up presents ($12.99 from Big Lots) to put in the sleigh.

Really wish I could get a Disney one as our tree is Disney but just can't afford it.

I would love one of the snowglobes.. but I know someone would steal that sucker. :(

Same here :( Last year someone actually kept unplugging my lights! I suspect it was one of the school kids as there is a school bus stop right across from my house. Hardly anyone else is ever walking on my street. I don't trust having anything inflatable out there.

I went in to Lowes tonight looking for Animated dolls, as I have quite a few and some need to be replaced, Well they didnt have any everything is fiber Optic, any how I came across the neatest thing, atable top snow globe of Santa and Rudolph, It works just like the big one I have for the out side but hey man it's rudolph, I had to but the display as they stated they were not getting any more in. Can you imagine 11-2 and already sold out. It is adorable