Letters From Santa

elena_398

I want to find a legit site for a letter from santa this year for my daughter. I signed up last year and she never got it :(. I bought a letter from someone on ebay. Though I got my money back from paypal, its unfortunate that she never got a chance to get it. Does anyone do this for their children? I think she would love this as she is still a "believer!" Do you know when you start signing up. Obviously not now, but was wondering if I should start looking by 12/1. Thanks for any info on this!

I was just at Dollar tree and they have little kits. One is letter to Santa with paper and envelopes to write him a letter. The other is from santa that parents can send. The paper is letterhead from Santa and the envelope says from the northpole. really cute and only $1 per kit.

I want to find a legit site for a letter from santa this year for my daughter. I signed up last year and she never got it :(. I bought a letter from someone on ebay. Though I got my money back from paypal, its unfortunate that she never got a chance to get it. Does anyone do this for their children? I think she would love this as she is still a "believer!" Do you know when you start signing up. Obviously not now, but was wondering if I should start looking by 12/1. Thanks for any info on this!

You know what, I do this for my own children each year. I really go into detail about the years events for the kids....... what they accomplished....... what they need to work on...... etc. I also print out matching labels for the kids gifts from santa so they really think Santa is 'real'. If you would like me to, I'd be glad to help you out..... I'd just need you to give me some info to personalize it and I'll even mail it to you for free... It'll bring me joy to know that I helped your children get to experience the magic of christmas and believing!

Amy

I was just at Dollar tree and they have little kits. One is letter to Santa with paper and envelopes to write him a letter. The other is from santa that parents can send. The paper is letterhead from Santa and the envelope says from the northpole. really cute and only $1 per kit.

I picked mine up at Dollar Tree the other night. I plan on sending them to my grandchildren. Nana aka Santa :D

My local grocery store has 4 generic letters with envelopes. You address the envelope to your children, place a stamp on them and drop them in the mail box. I don't know if you have anything like this near you, but I did it for my kids last year and they were very excited. They are still real young (now 4, 3, and 19 months) so they didn't realize I addressed the letters.:holiday01 :holiday01 :holiday01

Other websites to check out...some more spendy than others..some more personalized than others. I did this for my grandsons last year...will do it again this year but with a different letter...also will look into dollar tree kits...sound great. Sites are. www.letterfromsanta.org; www.santaletters1.

tripod.com; www.santaclaus.itgo.com. Good joy to you!