URGGGGGGGGGGG Ive got to vent about E-bay

Illinoismom

Most people put the shipping in the description. I always check the shipping price before i bid and if they don't have it I e-mail them and ask. I know when I sell on ebay if it is a big or unusual shaped package I charge more for shipping cause I have to buy packing supplies for it. I always try to ship the cheapest way possible unless asked for different from the buyer. Also if you can I would ask them to purchase insurance especially if it is an item that cost alot because alot of people say once they mail it and it is out of their hands it isn't their responsibilty anymore. I have found most people on ebay are willing to answer any questions you have so I would e-mail them but it is a must to check feedback before you bid.

When I sell on Ebay, I give them 10 days to get payment to me. That includes Paypal. If I hear nothing from them by the 3rd day, I email them with a reminder. I have 330 positive, no neg or neutral. I am sorry someone did that to you. Bad business. Please the person buying or selling by maintaining contact. Hope to do business with you sometime...

I wouldn't pay with a money order. You can't ever prove that you sent it if they say they didn't get it, can you? PayPal is just so much easier. I very rarely buy anything for more than $40 on ebay any way. I also sell and have never had a problem that wasn't amicably resolved. I think it's just luck of the draw!

I always pay for everything on ebay w/ paypal. I like the protection guarantee they have. They got my money back recently and it went fast and smooth

Hoping the same will go for me. I didn't even get the item I bought and tried to email the seller and his email is not valid. How long did you have to wait? I see it says 30 days or longer.

I have bought several smaller things in the past..but havent bought in over a year.....I really wanted to sell some things on ebay.....but the trouble it takes to figure it all out...I havent thought it worth the work. One of my friends makes good money as a sahm selling small things here and there....I have ALOT I could sell...but wow....I hate the thought of it..lol

Hoping the same will go for me. I didn't even get the item I bought and tried to email the seller and his email is not valid. How long did you have to wait? I see it says 30 days or longer.

Update...I got my email from them today...they sided w/ me but I will not be getting my money back as the JERK doesn't have it in his account. I am NOT happy.

I love ebay!!!! I have bought 2 cars from there and was very happy with both. (Don't have either anymore though..lol.)

But there are the idiots every now and then. One guy charged me $14.45 to ship 3 playstation 1 games to me. He put them in a greeting card envelope with no bubble wrap and spent $1.42 to ship them to me. When I finally receive them, the cases are cracked. :mad: He said he charged that much for shipping because they were $50 games and he didn't get his money out of the auction.

My opinion is don't overcharge on shipping to make up for a loss on the item.. that's what reserve is for.

Ok.. I'm done.. Time to get Christmasy once again. :D

P.S. Anybody got anything good for sale? LOL